• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

Holo noticed that everybody had their own food, and she had caught another deer so she ate it in the forest in silence by herself.

"I guess that's ok then" I say taking a handful, "there should be some dandelions around her somewhere, we can eat them. They don't taste good though"

*while eating berries* "Whag? i nevjer knew joo could eat dandeliens" *some berry juice spills out of mouth*
While not eating transalation = "What? i never knew you could eat dandelions.."

Last edited:
*swallows berries* "i dont think it'll help though. like eating pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds whatever seeds are edible."

"You guys can, I don't eat fish. Jason, that was only in the dead lake, if you find another one there May be fish."

Last edited:
"Gahaha, like a bird, i will dive underwater and grab a fish in my mouth! and then suffocate on it! be back later guys." *Flies off*

Kyra watched Jason go off.
She could understand Marie not wanting to eat the animals, but she worried for how the girl would get fed if it was winter, when the plants and crops all die off.

Back