• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[roleplay] The Camp ~ Continuation ~ New Characters Welcome!

"I'll come, so long as you don't mind Poncho," I say, climbing onto the brown bear's back. "There's loads of berries and nuts and stuff in the same direction Holo went."

Holo sniffed around attempting to pick up a scent. She heard stomach growls at the camp so she figured it'd be a great idea to catch food. Before beginning her hunt, she slashed the water tree and drank some of the water that poured out.

Just then she heard some branches crackle and she spotted a bird, however she wasn't interested in a bird.

We follow behind, Poncho stamping down anything in the way that's not edible. "Jane, are you just going through stuff?" I say after a while noticing she's not brushing anything aside.

"Um yeah I am, I just found I could do it a couple days ago. I kind of figured that everyone else had an ability too" I say

Kyra trotted along in the back, trying to pick up any nuts or berries she could find.
"The forest is nice this morning... she thought.

"Huh, that's pretty cool. I can talk to animals, though I'm not sure if that counts as an ability? I mean, I've been able to do that for a while so...?"

Listening to the others talk about powers facinated Kyra.

What were her own powers? Was it her use of rainbow-like magic?

Her eyes turned light purple as she thought about it.

Back