• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Up in the tree house after helping Sina up on the vine, Marie opened up the toolbox. She took out a hammer and a bunch of nails, and started working on building up a third wall.

Last edited:
- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran took a step back, feeling whatever had come over him fading away.
He began to realize, had this been a trap? He shot a small energy-ball at the green-glowing orb and backed up a bit, shooting it not so it would hurt Ahri, but so it would hopefully stop whatever she was trying to do. "You're probably right." Byakuran grunted.

- - - - TERRA
Terra walked through Shurima, until she noticed a masked Shuriman, along with some other Shurimans nearby.
"What's going on?" she demanded, arching one eyebrow as she folding her arms. She was bored herself, so she felt like ruining other people's fun.

Last edited:
AHRI:
For a moment, Ahri had no idea what to do. This had just been a failed attempt and it was awkward enough that he didn't even try to attack back. The most she could do was blush and back up, her tails drooped as she messed up.
"Just leave." She said aggressively.

ZED:
"Two maniacs are ripping each others body parts out, I guess." Zed replied, his voice echoing from the mask with a thick and deep accent. He turned to notice the girl, she looked as if she didn't tolerate others' stupidity as well.

Last edited:
- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran folded his arms, a smirk rising on his face at Ahri's sudden embarrassment. She must have been trying to ambush him, after all. He began feeling mischievous, and decided to play with her a bit. "Why should I leave? I just got here."

AHRI:
Ahri's ears drooped as he smirked at her, she felt so horrible as she failed this.
"Well, you know why.. and this is my part of the forest." She said, sounding like a pouting 13 year old kid as she crossed her arms and turned her head at him.

Yuuya smiled as the dagger pierced his eye, the remaining blood from the eye he ate trickling out of his mouth. Blood poured out of his eye, as it was squished against his eyesocket by the dagger, making bits of his eye falling out, in a waterfall of red, white and small parts of his iris.

Can I join?

Name: Lusha
Age 12
Gender Female
Ethnicity: Ionian (is that how you spell it)
Animal: Fennec Fox
Personality: Is very cheerful at times. Takes some things litterally and loves the color cerulean
Power: Fire and Curses, can curse someone if she focuses hard enough.
Lusha can shift into a Fennec fox XD
Talents: Picking out clothes, hip-hop dancing,
Flaws: Is sensitive (cries sometimes) can't stand blood

I dont have a picture do I have to have one?

- - - -BYAKURAN
"Your part of the forest?" Byakuran's smirk didn't fade. "If only I knew that you owned it before I came here."
Something about this girl had became a little less harsh, now she just seemed kind of adorable.
"The name's Byakuran." he said as he pulled one of her hands free and shook it, before letting go. The white-haired male came to the conclusion that he liked this girl, she had spirit and interested him.

Lance held his hand out,catching the bits of the eye.He once again used the dagger on the eye,trying to scoop it out like a spoon.

Yuuya watched as he tried to scoop out his eye with the dagger, slicing up the bottom of his eye socket, smiling. "Euughh, it feels so wet and sticky..." Yuuya giggled, feeling the mashed up pieces of his eye.

Last edited:
Sina stood up one of the logs,and began nailing it down.

"Ugh,i'm just mashing it into sou!"Lance says,continueing to stab at it

Unsatisfied with my Attack, I am about to create more ice creatures when I hear a howl and I freeze.
"What was that?"

Last edited:
"I think you've already turned it into soup." Yuuya laughed. His eyesocket was just red, and it had still had the same shape as it was when the eye wasn't soup. I wonder what my eye tastes like...

"I don't know,should we go check it out?"Asher asks,growing down to his normal size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Is Yuuya the new Satoshi?.-.)

"Step one down,now for step two."Lance puts his head next to Yuuya's,drinking the liquified eye.

ZED:
"Two maniacs are ripping each others body parts out, I guess." Zed replied, his voice echoing from the mask with a thick and deep accent. He turned to notice the girl, she looked as if she didn't tolerate others' stupidity as well.

- - - - TERRA
Terra turned to look at the other two as she listened to the masked Shuriman speak. "I see."
She kept her arms folded as she watched them. "Wonder why?" Terra mumbled, half to herself. Maybe they're just stupid. Or crazy.

Last edited:
Back