• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Aisu
"Yes, a face so beautiful it makes mirrors crack."
I say sarcastically, while attacking the beast with my ice katana.

Last edited:
"Oh just shutup,shouldn't we be focusing on killing this thing?"Asher yells,swinging his axe at the monster's head.

"See?I told you i'd just be dead weight,"Sina shows a faint smile.A large cut in her chest."It'll be fine,I just need a bandage..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hey,we're blood brothers now,"Lance smirks."We've got each other's blood inside of us."

Aisu
"Just remember you started it!" I say in a sing-song voice.
Leaping straight in front of it I stab left and right, distracting the beast.
"Asher, Kill it now!"

Last edited:
Aisu
The beast falls to the side with a perilous roar.
"It's dead!"

Kioku
I decide to stop watching and go for it, leaping towards the Shuriman landing gracefully.
"Who are you?"

Last edited:
- - - - TERRA
"I'm just another Shuriman." Terra stated to the two, letting go of a sigh.
She turned back to the masked one, and stared him up and down.
"Why do you wear that mask, anyways? You should take it off." Terra raised an eyebrow.

- - - -BYAKURAN
The tall male stared at Ahri as she did this tease, placing one of his hands on his side.
"Isn't it common courtesy to give your own name upon learning someone else's?" Byakuran sat down, making himself comfortable on the mossy ground. He wasn't sure if Ahri was leaving or not.

Last edited:
(Sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit there, technology issues :/)
"You're not a dead weight, you're really helpful. And we should probably get you to a doctor about that, not just put a bandage on..."

ZED:
Zed couldn't help but laugh before eyeing Yuuya and Lance again.
"And why should I do that?" He said, blinking. What.. why does she care if I wear a mask or not? He thought to himself, scraping the retractable blades together.

"I'm-..I'm Lance,"he says in his best charming voice.

"Great,,now,let's go to a restuarant to celebrate!On me,"Asher grins.

"Okay.."Sina said,picking herself up.She gritted her teeth,trying to ignore the pain.

Yuuya stared at the person who came out of nowhere. "Hi..." He said, still surprised at the persons sudden appearance. "Lance, do you know who this is?"

"Come on, let's head back to the village and you can get that checked out. I can finish off the treehouse another time."

Aisu
"Sure..."

Kioku
Ok.. not a negative encounter after all.
I roll my eyes at his antics.
"I'm Kioku." I say coolly, as if I haven't just barged in to their conversation.

Back