• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Lace got up,wiping the blood from his lips."You know I'm not deaf,right?"He laughs,walking towards them."Are you new here?"Lance looks he girl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I'm not sure,by the looks of it we're almost done,unless it's going to be a two story treehouse..."Sina says.

Asher stepped in front of Aisu.He strengthened himself and picked up his axe,swinging at the beast.

r72o2x.jpg

Name: Kioku
Ethnicity: Shuriman
Personality: Cold because of her terrible past, opens up if she trusts you.
Powers (NO SHIFTERS, physical based powers): Can conjure different types of guns and can turn invisible.
Weapon: A long katana and (many) guns
Talents: Fighting, stealth.
Flaws: Sometimes in the middle of combat will have flashbacks of her past and cover her eyes and ears.
Other: Loves to see others in pain if they aren't close to her. Her red hair glows if she's angry.

Last edited:
Marie shook her head. "If it were two stories, it'd be higher, and I can't really go up much higher without freaking out..."

I walk around the Ionian Forest, its beautiful! The scent smells so delicate and the sight of the trees are absolutely extroardinary, I rest on a large rock. And i think about my lifetime goal, 'Meet A Friend That I Can Trust.' Behind the fighting, at the back of my head, all i really want is a friend.

"Okay,then we only need one more wall up,"Sina says gleefully.She carries a log to the uncovered side.As she puts it up she slips.Sina begins falling,the log falling along side her."Help!"

I step out from behind Asher.
"I can very well defend myself!"
I cause an ice dragon and tiger to appear, attacking the beast.

I decide to return to my cabin, its actually a shack but shack sounds like a careless word, and my cabin is not a careless place. Ive been living their all my life since our deadly enemies killed my mother.

"Oh God, Sina!" Marie placed both hands on the nearest branch of the tree, and shut her eyes in concentration. Just after, a particularly leafy and therefore soft branch sprung out from the trunk beneath Sina, interrupting her fall.

Yuuya let the remaining eye soup stuff drip into his mouth. He looked in the direction Lance was talking to. When he saw a person he pulled out his dagger, and took the other back from Lance. "Who's that?" He asks Lance.

Sina looked to the floor below."Wow,that was really close.Thank you Marie,you saved my li-"Sina is interrupted when the log she was carrying fell on her.Blood splattered on the grass and bark of the trees.

(xD)

- - - -BYAKURAN
"Your part of the forest?" Byakuran's smirk didn't fade. "If only I knew that you owned it before I came here."
Something about this girl had became a little less harsh, now she just seemed kind of adorable.
"The name's Byakuran." he said as he pulled one of her hands free and shook it, before letting go. The white-haired male came to the conclusion that he liked this girl, she had spirit and interested him.

AHRI:
Ahri's frown didn't fade as he teased her and messed with her.
"Yes, my part of the forest." She retorted, looking at her shoes as she tried to think of something else to say.
I don't care what your name is.." She said, turning around and turning nine of her tails to him with a sharp attitude, more of a tease.

- - - - TERRA
Terra turned to look at the other two as she listened to the masked Shuriman speak. "I see."
She kept her arms folded as she watched them. "Wonder why?" Terra mumbled, half to herself. Maybe they're just stupid. Or crazy.

ZED:
"They're just idiots. Attacking their own kind." Zed said to her, looking over at her.

r72o2x.jpg

Name: Kioku
Ethnicity: Shuriman
Personality: Cold because of her terrible past, opens up if she trusts you.
Powers (NO SHIFTERS, physical based powers): Can conjure different types of guns and can turn invisible.
Weapon: A long katana and (many) guns
Talents: Fighting, stealth.
Flaws: Sometimes in the middle of combat will have flashbacks of her past and cover her eyes and ears.
Other: Loves to see others in pain if they aren't close to her. Her red hair glows if she's angry.

Just quoted this.... :p

Marie peered over the edge. "Sina? Are you- Oh God," She cried when she spotted the blood. Her first instinct was to look away from the blood which made her feel sick, but she couldn't just ignore her injured friend. She lowered herself down to the branch Sina was on via a vine, and the first thing she did was throw the log to the ground.

"Good job,I never knew how deadly ice sculptures were,"Asher laughs."At first I thought the only thing they were good for was using as a mirror to see my beautiful face,"he smirks,continuing to fight the beast.

(Oopss :3)

Kioku
I fold my arms and stand in the shadows, watching a couple of my own kind talk.
I never usually never associated with anyone, but now I craved contact, whether positive or negative.

Last edited:
Back