• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Sina nods,"maybe tomorrow?It's getting late,by the time I'm out of the doctors it'll probably be dark..."

"Are you a shuriman too?"Lance asks.

"Okay,follow me!"Asher began running through town.

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri frowned, turning her back to him once more.
"I guess you don't remember mine. I already told you." She said, flicking her tails. The dark forest surrounded them and creeped up on them as the sunset began to give the forest a small orange hue.

Aisu
I follow Asher.
"Where are we going?"

Kioku
"Of course I am." I say, my red hair blowing in the breeze.

ZED:
Zed couldn't help but laugh before eyeing Yuuya and Lance again.
"And why should I do that?" He said, blinking. What.. why does she care if I wear a mask or not? He thought to himself, scraping the retractable blades together.

- - - - TERRA
"Because. You're too mysterious like this. We're all Shuriman here, you have nothing to hide." Terra crossed her arms, before looking at the two shuriman who seemed to have been joined by some other shuriman girl. Probably their friend.
She assumed they would all continue on with their random jabber, and Terra didn't want to hear it.
"Come on, let's go somewhere else to talk." Terra offered, wanting to get away from the others.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran blinked. You did?
Oh, right. Ahri... how did I forget that? he shook his head. Perhaps it had something to do with the spell she had put on him earlier. She must have told Byakuran her name during that time.
He noticed that a orange sunset took over the area. Night would be soon enough, and by then he should probably be back at the village. Byakuran stood up, and folded his arms.
"I'd better be on my way."

Last edited:
ZED:
"No. It's staying on." Zed snapped at her, but silently agreeing to her offer of talking elsewhere and he walked past the 3 people conversing.
"It doesn't matter, I have nothing to hide it's just what I prefer."

"Remember,I told you a restuarant!"Asher says.As he gets their,he opens the door for her.

"Well,how am I supposed to know?We look the same as those Fejilord people,"Lance smirks.

Sina entered the doctors building,she was quickly taken to the back.

Marie waited in the waiting room for Sina. She could've just went home, but the wanted to make sure Sina was alright.

(u guys realize u havent even ventured out of ur territory yet, right? you dont know they exist)

ZED:
"No. It's staying on." Zed snapped at her, but silently agreeing to her offer of talking elsewhere and he walked past the 3 people conversing.
"It doesn't matter, I have nothing to hide it's just what I prefer."

- - - - TERRA
Terra flinched when he snapped at her, and then followed after him.
"Alright then." She shrugged, and resisted the urge to question him further.

(Oops, but doesn't the first page say this?
The Freljordans and the Shurimans have had slight disagreements lately since they came in contact with one another, but nothing too major as of yet.)

either way you dont know their name

guess i contradicted myself, but whatever. continue

Last edited:
- - - - TERRA
Terra flinched when he snapped at her, and then followed after him.
"Alright then." She shrugged, and resisted the urge to question him further.

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran blinked. You did?
Oh, right. Ahri... how did I forget that? he shook his head. Perhaps it had something to do with the spell she had put on him earlier. She must have told Byakuran her name during that time.
He noticed that a orange sunset took over the area. Night would be soon enough, and by then he should probably be back at the village. Byakuran stood up, and folded his arms.
"I'd better be on my way."

AHRI:
Ahri looked over at him as he said he should be on his way. She nodded.
"Alright then. Take care." She said, walking away with her nine tails flowing behind her.

ZED:
"What's wrong with a mask, anyways?" Zed looked over to her.

"Sorry,"Lance grins,rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

They got a two seated table.Asher sat down in one of the seats and looked in the menu."Wow,this is fancier then I expected..."

Sina went out into the waiting room."Thankyou for staying,I'm alright."Sina smiles.

Back