• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Kioku.
I put on a cute girly act.
"Lance-kunn~ Let's go now!" I say with a cute little smile, but my words really dripped with venom and a hidden threat.

ZED:
"Didn't I just say that I didn't care anymore because you refused to listen to me? You gorged out an eyeball of another person." Zed looked at him as if he was nothing more than a kid.
"Why should I waste my time preaching to you when it just doesn't matter to me anymore. Nothing but a waste of time. Besides, getting along with you would be too boring.. So that's why I said my words earlier don't apply." Zed let out an evil laugh.

"You know that b**** stabbed out my eye before?Then you come over and get mad at me!I didn't do anything wrong!So I decided to get payback on that dumb idiot,all I needed to do was pretend to be his friend!Yet you didn't get mad at him!"Lance yells.

ZED:
"Who said I liked him as well? You sure throw a good tantrum." Zed said with zero expression, crossing his arms and wondering what Terra thought of him. She probably thought he was too angry all of the time to want to remain his friend.

Lance sighs."You're right...I-i'll leave you alone now..."Lance turns away and begins walking.'I hope that helped improve this alliance a little...'

ZED:
Zed couldn't help but feel a sense of pride as he backed down. "That's right.." He said, smirking from beneath the mask. He drew the red hood over the helmet of the mask to cover most of the sides of the mask as well, his black armor blended in with the night. He only wore the white during the day because of the Shuriman heat.

Last edited:
Kioku
"Were you trying to get yourself killed?"
I can't believe I even try worrying for the reckless
douche

- - - - TERRA
Terra stared, breathless at Zed. She had gained a lot of respect for him, just by listening to him talk with the other male Shuriman. He seemed like a really cool person.
Terra grabbed hold of his arm, and smiled. "You were talking about going out before, can I come with you?" she giggled flirtatiously.

"No,I was trying to make ammense,if it wasn't obvious,"he smirks."But I'm done with that,he isn't worth my time.From here on out i'l, just ignore those haters,so don't worry,no more "death wishes,"Lance chuckles.

ZED:
Zed jumped slightly as the girl grabbed his arm. He looked down at her since he stood tall, not knowing what to say. What is she doing? He thought to himself, the blades retracting into hiding.
"I don't see why not." He said, the grit of his voice flowing through the mask.

"Fine...Wait,why were you trying to pull me away?I am as strong as him."

Last edited:
Kioku
"I was worried, ok?"
My frown disappears and I grin impishly.
"And don't you mean that your ego is as strong as him?"

"My ego?What,no!"Lance yells."I could definiteley put up a good fight in a battle against him!"

zed.jpg

vs

attachment.php

top kek

- - - - TERRA
"Sweet! Let's go right away." Terra released Zed's arm and looked up at him expectantly. She began walking, her hair flowing back behind her. "My name's Terra, by the way. I don't think we ever established names, did we?" Terra ended with a playful smirk.

Back