• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Aisu
"Yay!"

Kioku
My hair glows red, signaling anger.
No, Kioku, no murder tonight. I think to myself, and my hair stops glowing.
"Fine." I say and follow him,

ZED:
Zed looked at his retractable blades, eyeing her once more. As the night settled upon them, he ripped the white cloth from his armor to reveal his black armor and he turned, changing the mask to cover more, the eyes glowing red.
"Have to blend in with the night. I'm going in to the forest, bloodthirsty." He said, wondering if she'd even be interested in going with him. Not that he'd really care if she came or not.

"Okay,Yuuya if you're coming too,meet up at that sand rock over there,"he says,pointing at a giant towerlike sand structure."I'm going to see if the others want to come,"Lance says,running to the others."Hey,we've found an area we'll be camping tonight.Do you want to come?Don't worry,there won't be anyone bothering you,"Lance smirks,looking at Zed and the newcomer.

Last edited:
u really need to use names when you're talking to people guys. make it obvious who you're talking to.

"Sand rock thing, got it." He started walking towards it. "Hold on, how do you know my name!?" Yuuya asked Lance.

ZED:
Zed glared at the idiot and how he dare come over and interrupt their conversation.
"There's a whole village you know." He said, the blades shooting out from the armor on his arms.

Kioku
I see the guy that Lance is talking to make blades come out from his armor and run up to them.
"Don't pick fights with people you can't defeat, Lance." I hiss

(Forgot how it's different from FTA.xD)
"I know,but I figured we'd camp out here tonight.If we just stay cooped up in houses,away from danger,what good does that give us?"He then turned to Kioku."I'm not fighting?"Lance says,confused.

Last edited:
- - - - TERRA
Terra kept her arms crossed.
Once the others left, she would ask Zed if she could possibly accompany him where he wanted to go.

ZED:
"If you want danger, then you've come to the right person." Zed said, his voice growling from under the mask as he stood tall over Lance. He felt the anger boil inside of him. He couldn't stand this person for some reason.

"I just said I don't want to pick a fight?"Lance says,once again confused."What am I doing wrong to make everyone think that?"He asks,slightly annoyed.

ZED:
"You don't have to clearly ask for a fight, your presence makes everybody want to stab you." Zed muttered.

"Why?Tell me one reason,what am I doing to make you hate me?Give me a reason,and I can answer or fix it.Like YOU said earlier,we are one race,we have to stick together."Lance frowns.'I really wish I could kill this guy right now.'

ZED:
"You're truly annoying. I said that earlier but I don't care anymore, you didn't listen to a word I say."

Kioku
Since Lance was so engrossed in talking back to that other guy, I decided to try and drag him.
"Come on Lance just go back now!"

Last edited:
ZED:
Zed couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"Oh, you're scary. Don't shoot.. And because you are up everybody's ass." Zed's red eyes glared at him through the mask.

Lance shook her off,then surrounded himself with poison,I wouldn't keep dragging myself if I were you.."

He continued focusing on Zed."I'm not trying to be scary,and I'm up your ass.It's because of your hyrpocrisy.Do you remember this morning?Don't start fights with your own kind?"

Last edited:
Back