• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Yuuya sat there, staring at his blood-covered dagger. Why are Lance and whatever-her-name-is taking so long? He thought.

image.jpg
Name: Luke
Ethnicity: Ionian
Animal (if applicable): Lion
Personality: Calm, sweet, serious, can be very crazy at times.
Powers: Can grow to 100x his size (in lion form)
Can they Shift?: Yes
Talents:Skilled at combat, only fights when necessary.
Flaws: Can be TOO nice, can be clumsy sometimes.
Other:Likes to climb trees.

---
Freljordan Form:
image.jpg
Name: Asuna
Ethnicity: Shuriman
Personality: Sadistic at times, treats her friends with respect and knows her boundaries.
Powers (NO SHIFTERS, magic based powers): Flies and can turn invisible
Weapon: Two katanas
Talents:Great fighter and great at planning.
Flaws: Easily distracted, has a weakness for sweet things (crazy sweet tooth :3)
Other: Nothing.

Last edited:
They appeared just when I thought that... What a coincidence... Yuuya thought. "Hey guys!"

Last edited:
ZED:
"Same." Zed said with a deep voice. As he walked, he could really feel a connection to this person.
"Well.. I see." He said, the mask was beginnig to grow uncomfortable and it was noticeable by the way he kept fixing it.

Kioku
"Hey, whats-your-name!" I say.

(phew, just fixed the fact that i almost made one of my new characters freljordan, I keep getting freljordan and shuriman mixed up lol)

Iris held her lyre,watchng the shuriman people down below.

"Who are you talking to?"Lance asks."Oh,Yuuya?"He sneers,looking at them.

Last edited:
- - - - TERRA
Terra looked at him. "You know... if that mask is bothering you, you can take it off.."
Her voice had an undertone of curiosity. She really wanted to see Zed take it off.

ZED:
Zed couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"No, I told you before I keep my identity a secret." He said, nudging her jokingly.

Back