• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"Fine,I can find someone else in need of my services!"Iris says,waving goodbye to them.She began strumming instrument,playing a transportation melody.She was soon teleported."Oops,wrong place!"She shrieks as she sees Zed and the girl in front of her.'I'm going to get crushed by him!'

ZED:
As he ran deeper into the forest, he began to lose sight of the annoying peppy girl. He set her down and began whispering quietly, however the mask didn't feel like quieting down. When she was set down, the mask fell off of his face and landed on the ground, unveiling his face. He noticed the girl was there too and he quickly scrambled to find it on the ground, but couldn't. His red eyes pierced the darkness, and he stared awkwardly at the two girls.
"Why.."

b6bzEER.png

"If you want me to I'll look away,"Iris says,turning from Zed."Here,I'll help you look for your mask,just hold my lyre.Thanks!"She says,tosses it on him.Iris begins searching,always looking away from Zed."Ow!I stubbed my toe!"

Last edited:
"I can't just magically cheer up." Yuuya said, staring at the wall. "Besides, I don't care." He grinned. Oh, I just did magically cheer up..

Kioku
I slapped my hand on his back and grinned.
"There we go-good as new! Now, how does torturing people sound?"

Yuuya's expression suddenly changed. "Yeaaah! But torture who?" He smiled, getting excited, as he hadn't tortured anything in days.

Kioku
"I dunno! Let's find someone!"
(This is why I like my characters with two-sided personalities ranging from
Sadist to serious to funny to teasing to protective to I don't even know anymore XD)

- - - - TERRA
Terra gaped as the mask had fallen off Zed's face. How the hell could a guy be that attractive?
"Zed... here.. I'll help find it.. too.." she stammered, trying not to show her surprise. She fumbled around on the ground, looking for it. To be honest, Terra wanted him to keep it off for a while, but since she respected him as her friend she knew it was better to help. When the girl found it, Terra turned back to Zed and waited.

Last edited:
ZED:
Zed grabbed it and put it back on his face, sighing. Why did that have to happen?
"Thank you." He said, his voice quiet and defeated for a moment. He liked keeping his identity a surprise, but it didn't matter anymore. He knew that Terra saw, and the way she was quiet indicated that she thought he was ugly.

- - - - TERRA
"I'm sorry.." Terra bit her lip. She felt bad for him, he sounded upset.
"I know this doesn't help, but at least you're attractive, huh? I wasn't expecting it, that's for sure." she giggled, trying to cheer him up as she nudged him gently.

ZED:
Zed's insides suddenly exploded.
"No you CAN'T help me. If it wasn't for you, this wouldn't have happened!" He growled at Iris, then catching on to what Terra said and a sense of pride welled up inside of him. She thinks so? He thought to himself.
"Really now.."

"Well,I didn't really knock off your helmet...Would it help if I said you look handsome without it on?"

"Hey, whats-your-name, find anybody yet?" Yuuya asked. He saw a few corpses here and there, but nothing alive. "Ugh..."

Back