[RP] The Other Side of the Screen [OPEN]

"Oh, but is this not fun?" I chuckled, walking around to the back of the chair to face him. "Perhaps you would like to do something more fun." I giggled, placing both hands on the armrests. Getting a running start, I jumped onto him as the chair sped down the hallway.

Emi Lin ran after them. "hey! Wait for me!" When she was near enough, she jumped onto the back of the chair and used her claws to dig into it, securing herself to it. "Yay! Fun!" cat princess or not, she was just as childish as she was usually was.

Last edited:
Caesar gritted his teeth, hoping the chair would not fall. Maniacal dictator or not, he had fears

"Whooo! This is fun!" I shouted, kicking off one of the walls to make the chair spin. "How do you not like this!? It's soooo much fun!" I laughed, an insane grin growing across my face as I stood up in the chair.

"I think that we've found a common cause!" Emi Lin also stood up, which was very wobbly and fairly dangerous, as all that was holding her to the chair was the claws on her toes. "Things that are dangerously fun!"

"I like danger, but only when it has a use!" He says, nervously, "I don't have patience for useless things!"

My face went pale as the end of the corridor came into view. Slowly lowering myself back down onto Caesar's lap, I picked up Emi Lin by her scruff, dragging her into my arms so she wouldn't be injured by the impact. I closed my eyes tightly as we were about to crash into the wall, but was shocked to smell grass and fresh air enveloping us. As the chair landed in the tall grass, I flew off the chair, landing a few feet away where some cats were visible a few yards away.

[They are now in the Cat Kingdom. I thought we needed a plot twist.]

"Yay! we're back into my kingdom!" Emi Lin bounced up and smiled at the nearby cats. "Hello! We have some visitors from another world here and they're all fairly dangerous. Don't get too close to them- physically and emotionally" Now, Emi Lin frowned at Teela, who was still sprawled on the ground. "In future, some more warning would have been nice, but thanks anyway"

"Well I didn't know that smashing into a wall with a swirly chair would make us switch games!" I snapped, turning on the built-in laser pointer on my rifle at one of the cats. "Yes... Yes... Get the little red dot, kitty cat... Get the dot..." I murmured under my breath, my finger on the trigger.

"no!" Emi Lin pounced at Teela, clinging onto her gun so that it dropped down a bit from her weight. "Attention all cats! Today, it is illegal for you to chase red dots! This is for your own safety, so no yowling!"

"Aww... You're no fun..." I muttered, shoving her off my gun as I strapped it onto my back. "Dang... The cats here are pretty big..." I muttered, walking up to a tabby, poking her cheek.

[if it's in bold, then i'm speaking as one of the cats]
"Oi! Don't poke my cheek! It's rude you know!" The tabby stood up on it's hind legs and slapped teela hard in the face, then bounded off before she could retaliate.

Caesar looks around, "Un nuovo mondo ..." (A new world...) he mutters, twisting his own hair around his finger, " Un vero peccato che non poteva portare le truppe, ma si troveranno ad affrontare la mia imperialismo lo stesso ..." (A real shame I couldn't bring troops, but they will face my imperialism all the same...)

"Stupid feline..." I hissed under my breath, rubbing my cheek before glancing at Emi Lin and Caesar. "Both your subjects are very kind." I stated sarcasticly. "Isn't there any nice cats here?"

"Yes, but I also highly doubt that they would want to be shot" Emi Lin hissed at Teela but giggled as her subject slapped her in the face. "but at least my cat gave you what you deserved. And before you think about shooting me, just remember that there are a ton of cats around here and they wouldn't appreciate you shooting me, thus they would rip you both to shreds. Just keep this in mind." Emi Lin jumped of the gun and prowled over to a small, white cat with a large red bow tied around it's neck.

Walking up behind her, I yanked on her tail. "I'm bored! I wanna do something!" I snapped. Glancing at the cat with a bow, a mischievous grin grew across my face.

"don't you enen think about doing anything to that cat!" Emi Lin yelled, yenking the cat behind her. "That's my cousin, who's part of the royal family!"

"Emi Lin! Let go of me so I can go fetch prince Lune for help!" The white cat growled in frustration.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"sorry Yuki- no can do. These people have guns and are dangerous and you wouldn't want to risk your husband's pretty little neck, would you"

''I'm booreed of cats!''
She cast another spell.
''Tee hee!''
Yu had changed every member of the Castle Town into dogs [:3]

Back