• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

PEARL IS BEAUTOFUL OMGGG

also hi i am back : ^ )

- - - Post Merge - - -

also u guys i have a good quality stream!! it looks rlly good and its better than the one i've been watching the past few weeks

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHAHA OMG THE CURSE OF PEARL WAS MENTIONED

Hahaha Pearl is just so cute xD she makes me feel loved haha I love that her song and lipsync was true to who she was. Crown Pearl

#TeamPearl

I just cannot make a guess as to who will be crowned. I want to say violet because of her never lipsyncing and anyone who has won has had the same record, but Pearl is definitely the most popular of this season that's still in the running (Katya is popular too), and Ginger keeps getting a lot of hints of being the winner but they like to throw you off like that.

Sasha looks stunning

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just cannot make a guess as to who will be crowned. I want to say violet because of her never lipsyncing and anyone who has won has had the same record, but Pearl is definitely the most popular of this season that's still in the running (Katya is popular too), and Ginger keeps getting a lot of hints of being the winner but they like to throw you off like that.

Exactly I'm so scared for crowning

Exactly I'm so scared for crowning

I'm anxiously eating an entire pack of beef jerky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll admit I'm wanting Pearl to win and that's why. Wouldn't mind Violet, would be eeeh but okay with Minj.

Holy crap, I tuned in at around 6:30 PST and I just saw Kandy's look and OMG I LOVE IT!

And Jaidynn's cute as always c: #workthatpuss

I'm anxiously eating an entire pack of beef jerky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll admit I'm wanting Pearl to win and that's why. Wouldn't mind Violet, would be eeeh but okay with Minj.

Same I'm totally for Pearl but wouldn't mind Violet

Miss Fames chicken is pretty lol

COME THROUGH MAMA yell that at the screen when it comes to crowning

if katya doesnt get miss congeniality .................

- - - Post Merge - - -

when will drag race give lifetime achievement awards like the oscars does..? :)

Last edited:
Back