• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

If ever there was a big girl who shoulda won, it would be Latrice. Bring her back!!! (And then crown her.) I'm STILL shocked that she didn't get into that top 3. And don't get me started on that season's "winner". XC

That's what I wanted. Latrice to be the big girl winner

as alaska's put it: "big girls DO cry"
awkward white guy: "indeeed *confused look*"

- - - Post Merge - - -

latrice already won.. she is a LEGEND

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every time I see Bianca introduce someone in these clips, and then turn around and run for the curtains, I think of Kirsty Alley in Drop Dead Gorgeous:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww the video is blocked for me

for me too :'c Nooooooo, Katyaaaaaaaaa Zamsdfdskfjdslkfjdsfsvaaaaaa

lets skip the finale.. and watch katya videos all night..
im sorta happy tho, that katya escaped rupauls claws..

Last edited:
Dear Video Gods,

Please give me a video of Willam interviewing Katya or the other way around, or them just sitting next to each other in a waiting room somewhere or something...anything.

Dear Video Gods,

Please give me a video of Willam interviewing Katya or the other way around, or them just sitting next to each other in a waiting room somewhere or something...anything.
you know it's already been filmed or bound to happen.. adore and alaska already love katya

omg its raven on top model !! :O
I love how the description says this happened in 1987 lololol

Last edited:
Aw, back when ANTM was worth watching. *sigh*

Raven looks exactly the same as she does now though...that's kinda crazy.

Seriously, they put her in flats...and she still looked cute! She makes it look effortless too. She's a pro.

Back