• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Now.. What to do during off-season?? : ((( ( (

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they hate Vi at all. They're good friends lmao.

Probably not during the show though

I just didn't like how they said a young queen shouldn't win and haha look who won

Where are they gonna post the reactions? On logo's website? I want to see Violet really win...this pre-tape bs is annoying

haha, I'm already over the afterglow, and on to *****ing :/

Watch season 4 with the commentary?? I could get into that...although I've already watched that season a couple times...or 3 or 4 :p
What about season 3 tho?

I got my lil' cousin to start watching it. She usually shies away from these type of things, but I explained drag queens and drag race to her and she likes it so far.

She's rooting for Manila and Raja right now.

my heart swells up with pride omg

Jesus ****ing christ why are the girls releasing all the music vids now gdi

BETTIE LOOKS AND SOUNDS SO GOOD THOOOOO <3

What about season 3 tho?

I got my lil' cousin to start watching it. She usually shies away from these type of things, but I explained drag queens and drag race to her and she likes it so far.

She's rooting for Manila and Raja right now.

my heart swells up with pride omg

Manila, Raja, and Yara Sofia are my 3 faves from that season...and they're amazing in very different ways.

Your cousin sounds so cute! :)

I just said season 4, cuz there was an ad saying they're gonna air that with Rupaul's commentary for each episode...but yeah, basically I just keep rewatching all the season.

Manila, Raja, and Yara Sofia are my 3 faves from that season...and they're amazing in very different ways.

Your cousin sounds so cute! :)

I just said season 4, cuz there was an ad saying they're gonna air that with Rupaul's commentary for each episode...but yeah, basically I just keep rewatching all the season.

What omg?? I never heard of that! //looks for torrent rn omg//

And yes, she is! She's going to be 10 soon (I momentarily forgot about the curse words and innuendos gdi)

What omg?? I never heard of that! //looks for torrent rn omg//

And yes, she is! She's going to be 10 soon (I momentarily forgot about the curse words and innuendos gdi)

There was an ad on the live stream, saying they're gonna run it on Logo...I hope I understood right, cuz I got all excited! lmao

About the cursing, yeah, I guess it's not rated G, but depends how mature she is, to handle it all...and anyway it'll be somewhat censored-ish. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

RE: Bettie--omg, don't hate me anyone, but...I don't like the vocals :c I like the music a lot though! And the video is pretty entertaining.

Pearls and Violets music are giving me life.!!! Those music videos though

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's Gingers song called?

Miss Pearl ;~;

I'm a little disappointed, but hey--that's how the cookie crumbles. Congrats to Violet!

I will say I almost had a heart attack when Katya got called up, not fair Ru, not fair at all.
I'mma go sob and watch some Mom videos on youtube to dry the tears, pfft.

Pearls and Violets music are giving me life.!!! Those music videos though

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's Gingers song called?

I like Pearl's better overall, but the music in Violet's was better. I'm excited for both their albums.

Ginger who?

haha, jk...seriously though Toxic, hugs, cuz I know we were both holding our breath there for a second. Ru, literally DRAGgging it out...smh, not mad about that Katya bit though it was hilarious. :)

Here's Pearl's first single btw:

And here's Violets:

Last edited:
Oy, I just couldn't even watch Ginger's. Sorry, but...not my thing at all.

The comments on Pearl's video, lmao, people saying "ew, Detox"...so mean! I like her. Sometimes.

I like Pearl's better overall, but the music in Violet's was better. I'm excited for both their albums.

Ginger who?

haha, jk...seriously though Toxic, hugs, cuz I know we were both holding our breath there for a second. Ru, literally DRAGgging it out...smh, not mad about that Katya bit though it was hilarious. :)

Same girl I was like RU say it. Then me just saying Pearl or Violet come on RU then she got crowned and I yelled COME THROUGH xD ahhh I'm happy

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to be honest....Gingers song sucked.....I expected so much better since she claims no other queen can sing better than her

In terms of the music though, Pearl sounds really polished for her first EDM pursuits. I respect the other two, but the music I've seen from them is a mess. There's always room for improvement though, and I kinda wish Violet went with making a vid for Harlequin instead of Bettie.

Back