• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I have nothing to watch on Mondays now. Sigh

i have nothing to watch period...
just finished hunting season2 .. was sorta cute ^^but annoying that you had to pay for watching..
i might rewatch sex and the city or will and grace or crosswatch both ^^idk theres not really anything on tv atm

Exactly I hate tv but I woul only watch this show on Mondays but now we have to wait until next season

I might watch the season 4 commentary, but I could hardly watch season 4. Some parts of it was just embarrassing to me. (Snatch game)

I'll probably just end up watching the revamp of season 4 out of sheer need for more drag race.

People on tumblr are writing fan fiction for the queens and posting it in the tag and it's like please stop. It's all like smut and ships. Someone made a jasmine x Rupaul fic. So much pearlet...

Last edited:
I'll probably just end up watching the revamp of season 4 out of sheer need for more drag race.

Me too, but also I genuinely want to hear the commentary too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

So much pearlet...

I don't really see it...but IDK, sometimes weird combos work irl...so maybe. I still wouldn't feel comfortable reading that stuff, just because it's about real people (as opposed to fictional characters) and that somehow feels wrong/intrusive.

Although...after the Untucked extra clips...I king of want to see Trixie and Miss Fame, or Trixie and Pearl, or Trixie and anybody really...

I'm ruwatching season 4 and I noticed they took down untucked, even though all the other seasons (barring 1 not having it and it being on youtube for 7) have untucked up on the website. I wonder if this has to do with the season 4 ruvealed. Any t?

sorry to go back to season7, but hearing kasha davis talk about how entitled & inexperienced the younger queens are makes me barf. she's is the one, who is acting entitled, tactless, ignorant towards the others and she's ageist too..

Last edited:
sorry to go back to season7, but hearing kasha davis talk about how entitled & inexperienced the younger queens are makes me barf. she's is the one who is acting entitled and she's ageist too..

yes, i agree!!!
that made me go okay?? ... lol :/

Back