• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

All the Sasha Belle hate is gonna send me over the edge. Like, Jasmine Masters "haters" (I despise that word but it felt appropriate) are kind of insane and really cruel, but the few people to choose to acknowledge Sasha's exsistence make really rude and snarky remarks like, "She's exactly where she needs to be right now, home, lol nice try". Like, she wasn't really too awful on the show (though I know she's capable of so much more) she was just mediocre. Plus, her attitude could've been a lot worse and she could've been mean but she wasn't. Plus, Sasha is able to laugh at herself, and I see a lot of queens who can and won't do that.

Then again, this is coming from one of her big fans, so I'm kind of blinded by adoration and love and probably can't critique her too much.

k, after going back and reading your comments...I kinda wish I could watch the show with a bunch of people drunk at a bar

this episode would have been good for that

I was SHOCKED about Max messing up so bad...I really thought she'd win...but meh, I wasn't a big fan really

I don't get why you guys love Ginger so much. That Adele impression was boring...all she did was eat (cuz a not-skinny person eating is comedy supposedly) and do a bad chimney-sweeper accent...IDK, I don't get it. She's always pretty on the runway, but her personality...yawn

Kennedy SHOCKED me by not being a total disaster. But Violet should have won the challenge. I love Katya, for who she is as a person...and Fame, ugh, she's just so vapid. If there's more to her, I don't see it yet.

Aaaand, the more I see of Pearl, the more I'm loving her. I just want to watch her. In drag. Out of drag.

Speaking of which, it seems like they don't show them in their one on one interviews as much as other seasons. I guess no one has many witty one-liners this season. (Why I miss Alyssa...and Bianca...and Raven.)

Top 3: I agree on Violet and Pearl. #3???

All the Sasha Belle hate is gonna send me over the edge. Like, Jasmine Masters "haters" (I despise that word but it felt appropriate) are kind of insane and really cruel, but the few people to choose to acknowledge Sasha's exsistence make really rude and snarky remarks like, "She's exactly where she needs to be right now, home, lol nice try". Like, she wasn't really too awful on the show (though I know she's capable of so much more) she was just mediocre. Plus, her attitude could've been a lot worse and she could've been mean but she wasn't. Plus, Sasha is able to laugh at herself, and I see a lot of queens who can and won't do that.

Then again, this is coming from one of her big fans, so I'm kind of blinded by adoration and love and probably can't critique her too much.

Sasha is getting hate? That's weird. I only ever saw Jasmine hate. I personally don't really care much for Sasha, but I also understand how she was cast on the show.

Jasmine however, I can't ****ing stand lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, am I alone in thinking that all 7 eliminated queens will be returning to pair up with the seven remaining queens (the numbers just work out too perfectly lol) for the challenge this week? Winning pair=that queen gets to stay?

Thoughts? Other theories on this?

Sasha is getting hate? That's weird. I only ever saw Jasmine hate. I personally don't really care much for Sasha, but I also understand how she was cast on the show.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, am I alone in thinking that all 7 eliminated queens will be returning to pair up with the seven remaining queens (the numbers just work out too perfectly lol) for the challenge this week? Winning pair=that queen gets to stay?

That theory is awesome

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY WOW.

That would be a brilliant way for Ru to change up the "bring a queen back"

I love it

And what did Violet do that was so different from Ginger? A lukewarm Texan-accent, Alyssa-isms, tongue-pops, and double chin. Ginger's answers were not just about food but played on many of Adele's noticeable points: award-winning, smoking, British, diva, and being a bigger girl. Don't get me wrong I though Violet did a great job but she didn't make me laugh as much as Kennedy or Ginger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES TO ALL OF THAT.

I remember reading something on reddit a while ago, Potential spoilers so I'm going to spoiler this T, hunties.

Apparently, someone was at Sasha' home club and one of Sasha's friends got a little too drunk and let it slip that all the queens return to compete for a spot back on the show, and the friend said that it wasn't Sasha, but one of the girls gets back on the show. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, but it came to light right after Trixie's elimination when everyone was up in arms about her being eliminated. So that's why I'm definitely thinking that all the girls are going to return and team up with the remaining girls.

I think that bringing all of the eliminated *****es back would really heat up the season.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my opinion on Ginger. She's not my favorite this season what so ever, but the ***** was funny as hell as Adele. She had me rolling in the deep. I hate myself....

She's super talented, there's no denying. I thought she was one of the funniest of the snatch game and I think it should have been Pearl & Ginger who tied, not Kennedy. Even though Kennedy was also pretty funny (which genuinely surprised me). I just thought Pearl's Big Ang was hilarious.

One thing I do like about this season is that I can't really clock who might win. There's no clear Bianca or Sharon, a toss-up like Jinx/Alaska or Raja/Manila, but a essential free-for-all. I'm enjoying it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember reading something on reddit a while ago, Potential spoilers so I'm going to spoiler this T, hunties.

Apparently, someone was at Sasha' home club and one of Sasha's friends got a little too drunk and let it slip that all the queens return to compete for a spot back on the show, and the friend said that it wasn't Sasha, but one of the girls gets back on the show. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea, but it came to light right after Trixie's elimination when everyone was up in arms about her being eliminated. So that's why I'm definitely thinking that all the girls are going to return and team up with the remaining girls.

I think that bringing all of the eliminated *****es back would really heat up the season.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my opinion on Ginger. She's not my favorite this season what so ever, but the ***** was funny as hell as Adele. She had me rolling in the deep. I hate myself....

She's super talented, there's no denying. I thought she was one of the funniest of the snatch game and I think it should have been Pearl & Ginger who tied, not Kennedy. Even though Kennedy was also pretty funny (which genuinely surprised me). I just thought Pearl's Big Ang was hilarious.

Ooooo. That sounds fun. They're not ****ing around this season.

So we would have two winners if all the queens return and team up. If so I want Trixie and Pearl together....

Last edited:
And what did Violet do that was so different from Ginger? A lukewarm Texan-accent, Alyssa-isms, tongue-pops, and double chin. Ginger's answers were not just about food but played on many of Adele's noticeable points: award-winning, smoking, British, diva, and being a bigger girl. Don't get me wrong I though Violet did a great job but she didn't make me laugh as much as Kennedy or Ginger.

Honestly, neither of them made me llol. But it's pretty hard to make me laugh (I'm a terrible audience). I think Pearl and Violet got a couple of smiles out of me. But even outside of the snatch game challenge, I just don't find Ginger to be all that witty.

I agree with you about Ginger she's just boring. She doesn't stand out to me. What pisses me off is that she can't throw shade to the other queens to their face. She waits till they go to the scene by themselves. I was happy on untucked when I forgot who turned around and told her something and she shut up.

I'm quite done with all the hate on Ginger and Kennedy when they do so well. Not pointing this at any of y'all, but some of these young bar queens needs to sit the hell down because I'm over hearing them complain about everything. Raja doesn't live for Violet's look and both R&R give Kennedy Top Toot; most gays at my bar raise complete and utter hell. Kennedy and Ginger win Snatch Game and Max goes home; it's Wednesday and they're still raising tantrums. I'm by no means loyal to any queen during the show but I swear I'm disliking certain ones just because of their fans. Looking at you Violet/Pearl/Max/Trixie.

Last edited:
I'm quite done with all the hate on Ginger and Kennedy when they do so well. Not pointing this at any of y'all, but some of these young bar queens needs to sit the hell down because I'm over hearing them complain about everything. Raja doesn't live for Violet's look and both R&R give Kennedy Top Toot; most gays at my bar raise complete and utter hell. Kennedy and Ginger win Snatch Game and Max goes home; it's Wednesday and they're still raising tantrums. I'm by no means loyal to any queen during the show but I swear I'm disliking certain ones just because of their fans. Looking at you Violet/Pearl/Max/Trixie.

I had to go and see what R&R :))) had to say about it all because of your comment...but they only look at the runway looks, and that's not the whole story.

I mean, I get what you're saying though about dirt slinging fans. But we all know these girls are the best at what they do, or else they wouldn't have got on the show in the first place. With fans, it comes down to who we get excited about, and yeah people might take it too far...but isn't that sometimes the fun? Anyway, it's a competition, so people are going to get compared to one another. And even if they are amazing in their own right...

I love this show! I've been watching since Season 2.

Regarding the latest episode, I was happy Kennedy won because she's the only one who made me laugh and her runway was amazing. She's a bit boring at times, but overall I like her. I love Ginger too, she's funny and I love her style. I'd like to see Ginger win. Katya's pretty good too, she's funny and has a lot of glamour. Her shake 'n go wigs bother me sometimes though. Miss Fame and Pearl are very pretty and polished, but bore the death out of me. Miss Fame is still very robotic still, though I'm starting to like Pearl now that she's showing more personality. Violet has a cool aesthetic, but she rubs me the wrong way. Her negative personality is a big turnoff. And Jaidynn is a sweetiepie with a lot of energy and personality. :)

I think either Trixie or Max should come back next week, moreso Trixie. Trixie's challenge performance, runway, and lip sync were all good while Max's Sharon Needles bombed and her runway and lip sync did not impress me.

Also, a supposed WOW production staff member leaked the information in the spoiler below. You can choose to believe it or not. But this same person accurately predicted the Top 4 and Top 3 last season before it even started.

TOP 4 will be GINGER, KENNEDY, PEARL, and VIOLET.
There will be a Ginger & Kennedy VS. Pearl & Violet rivalry, with Kennedy going home.
So TOP 3 will be GINGER, PEARL, and VIOLET.
MAX is their MISS CONGENIALITY target.

I gotta give it to Kennedy though because she's stepping it up but the other girls are just hanging around. I honestly thought that she wasn't going to do go on snatch game but she did. Ginger will most likely make top 3 hopefully Violet and Pearl too but we'll have to wait.

I had to go and see what R&R :))) had to say about it all because of your comment...but they only look at the runway looks, and that's not the whole story.

I mean, I get what you're saying though about dirt slinging fans. But we all know these girls are the best at what they do, or else they wouldn't have got on the show in the first place. With fans, it comes down to who we get excited about, and yeah people might take it too far...but isn't that sometimes the fun? Anyway, it's a competition, so people are going to get compared to one another. And even if they are amazing in their own right...

There's fanning out and then there's being completely and utterly hateful for no apparent reason other than your favorite queen isn't doing well. If you find enjoyment in that, I'm not going to take that away from you.

There's fanning out and then there's being completely and utterly hateful for no apparent reason other than your favorite queen isn't doing well. If you find enjoyment in that, I'm not going to take that away from you.

Again, I don't support hateful either. I hope I don't ever come off as hateful. You can tell, if you watch the untucked episodes, how hard they work their butts off on this show....and who know what trials and tribulations they've overcome to get here in the first place.

So I can look at someone like Jasmine Masters and say, I don't get it, I don't like anything she did on the show. But when she was leaving, I got teary eyed for her. Same with Kandy, Sasha, and Tempest...they didn't impress me, I'm not gonna say they did. But of course there was more that they didn't get to show the world. They wouldn't have got on the show if they weren't fierce in their own ways. But the competition must go on.

Speaking of which, I wish they wouldn't kick anyone off for the first couple of episodes of each season. It's really unfair to the first couple of people that go. You barely get to know anything about them.

[size=-2] alaska came to my school two days ago, she literally was the most attractive thing i've ever seen on my life also licked my friend's head and sat in my lap ??????????!!![/size]​

I think either Trixie or Max should come back next week, moreso Trixie. Trixie's challenge performance, runway, and lip sync were all good while Max's Sharon Needles bombed and her runway and lip sync did not impress me.

TOP 4 will be GINGER, KENNEDY, PEARL, and VIOLET.
There will be a Ginger & Kennedy VS. Pearl & Violet rivalry, with Kennedy going home.
So TOP 3 will be GINGER, PEARL, and VIOLET.
MAX is their MISS CONGENIALITY target.

This.

Also, the spoiler...I believe that, as it is right now. But Max shocked me by bombing and Kennedy has only herself to hold her back. She seems to have a lot up her sleeves, but then also comes off a little unsure, imo. This last episode might have given her the confidence boost she needed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[size=-2] alaska came to my school two days ago, she literally was the most attractive thing i've ever seen on my life also licked my friend's head and sat in my lap ??????????!!![/size]​

Wha? lol
What school would let a drag queen run around on campus...licking people? Hehe, I want to go there...for my edumacation and stuff.

Back