• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

[size=-2]i go to the university of connecticut
laverne cox is also coming soon !!!![/size]​

Oh hehe, IDK why but I was picturing a high school XD
This makes more sense now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like my vision better though, it's funnier. Imagine an average high school cafeteria...and Alaska walks in. I'd pay to see the faces....

Laverne came to my school as well. It was pretty rad, even though I'm not a fan of OITNB. She's a really great speaker and had some awesome things to say.

As far as spoilers go this is me avoiding them:

200.gif

Oh my god I got my Max shirt yesterday and it's SOOOO COMFORTABLE

Like it's soft and long enough to wear I don't need to wear pants so I'm happy

I really should stop going to the bar because these youngsters are thrusting Trixie into my ear.

Last edited:
I binge-watched all the untucked episodes last night...

I really hope they keep doing them this way. At first I didn't watch it because...well, I thought it looked low-budget---but now I LOVE that about it. I actually like the untucked episodes more than the main show, because you really get to know the queens and see them interact and reveal their thoughts/fears/whatevers.

I just love how raw it is, it's like being backstage with them.

(It made me realize I was right to not love Ginger and Kennedy...but I was wrong about Fame. She's got a lot more going on than I originally thought...I want to know more about her story.)

So annoyed I can't watch untucked in the uk! If anyone knows where I can watch it or download, please let me know!

Last edited:
I binge-watched all the untucked episodes last night...

I really hope they keep doing them this way. At first I didn't watch it because...well, I thought it looked low-budget---but now I LOVE that about it. I actually like the untucked episodes more than the main show, because you really get to know the queens and see them interact and reveal their thoughts/fears/whatevers.

I just love how raw it is, it's like being backstage with them.

(It made me realize I was right to not love Ginger and Kennedy...but I was wrong about Fame. She's got a lot more going on than I originally thought...I want to know more about her story.)
Untucked made Ginger and Kennedy look bad, even Katya admitted that.

I really do think the wrong girl went home this week -_-

Jaydens looks are always so trashy and I can never really see the theme. Plus she always reuses the same looks. I know the the looks are a small part of the whole competition but I don't really think she has anything else but a nice personality anyway.

I really hope it is Trixie, Max or Tempest they bring back next week.

I am still not about the hype for Trixie (Or Max for that matter). Max messed up this past episode and her going home was deserved. I dunno, I just think that if she was going to do a character like Sharon Needles, she needed to know to bring it all the way. It was half assed characterization wise so the fact that she looked like her to a T didn't really matter. Don't even get me started on the overdramatics too...

It was just her time to go.

/inbeforeIgettorched

Last edited:
I am still not about the hype for Trixie (Or Max for that matter). Max messed up this past episode and her going home was deserved. I dunno, I just think that if she was going to do a character like Sharon Needles, she needed to know to bring it all the way. It was half assed characterization wise so the fact that she looked like her to a T didn't really matter. Don't even get me started on the overdramatics too...

It was just her time to go.

/inbeforeIgettorched

To be fair, that whole drama and stage and then when she broke into song... b**** please. As Bianca would say, really queen?

I still think her Sharon Needles was better than Jaydens Raven and I thought her lip sync was better.

Yeah, I agree that Jaidynn was little bland in her Raven after tossing out the same schtick a few times, but at least she was able to make them chuckle at first. I don't think they were impressed by Max's Sharon in the least. She just kinda...flopped hard and didn't pick herself back up.

Oh jeez, that moment of song was kinda like, "Are you serious?". Like I get being nervous and upset that you've ****ed up royally but at least pull yourself together and go out with a bang. You don't want people to remember you for that moment of weakness.

I was ashamed to see Max go but in the lipsync he wasn't giving his best. JDF was lip syncing for her life in the lipsync. Plus Max screwed up more on Snatch Game. I didn't expect him to leave this early.

Anyone would be fine with me as long as it isn't Jasmine.

Last edited:
Back