• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Max explained his "meltdown" both on Twitter and in an interview. The corset was too tight for him, so he asked the producers for a break and a moment to breathe. He took a seat on the steps while he caught his breath and got a drink. RuPaul asked him to sing a show tune in the meantime, which he did. During this time, Max didn't know the cameras were still rolling because they were supposedly "on break". And this whole thing happened during another queen's critique, not his own. Never trust editing.

And I agree that Mrs. Kasha Davis should have stayed instead of Kandy Ho'.

Every time I go to say say something, one of you says it. XD lol, good thing for that like button...

Anyway, RE: Max/JDF...yes he messed up that whole episode from start to finish. However, when Ru is deciding who stays, it's not just the lypsinc...it's the potential of who she wants to see more from. I think they just felt that they had seen all they could see from Max, she was just going to keep on coming out with the same (to be fair amazing) look/style/shtick. I think they just thought JDF could still unfold like an onion and reveal something more, if given a second chance. Unfortunately, I don't think she will. :c

As for who's gonna come back, the spoiler aside, I hope for Trixie too. I just find her interesting, and want to see more.

At first I didn't think I was going to like Trixie then she got my attention. Same with Pearl. Before the show started I was all for Miss Fame but ummm yeah that changed fast. My top three since Max left are Violet, Pearl, and Trixie.

I haven't met her but my friend did. I'm planning on going there for fashion design so I really hope I end up in her class.

And Ongina is one of the sweetest queens ever!

I saw Willam at Hamburger Mary's in LA...but I didn't go up and meet her. She's pretty stunning in person too.

There are tons of queens from the show I'd love to meet...but I never know how to approach anyone, so even if I saw them, I'd probably just stare like a creep from a distance. XD

I saw Willam at Hamburger Mary's in LA...but I didn't go up and meet her. She's pretty stunning in person too.

There are tons of queens from the show I'd love to meet...but I never know how to approach anyone, so even if I saw them, I'd probably just stare like a creep from a distance. XD

Omg lmao same xD especially if I saw Pearl or Trixie.

I think I would be that way if I saw Adore or Alaska...ahaha. Just gawk like a total dweeb and internally squeal at their glory.

Back