• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Watching Jasmine back on the show and untucked annoyes me. -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

So next weeks challenge is most likely acting again. It's Fames time to go

My comments as I watch it.

LATRICE!!!! <3 I love Latrice so much I loved her comments

Pearl's mini-challenge look was pretty good tbh. Miss Fame's was good too. Violet looked good, loved the handcuff earrings.

YES SHE DID IT SHE BROUGHT THEM ALL BACK.

OH CONJOINED TWINS THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD.

I love how much Ru is laughing like an evil genius with this.

YESSS KATYA AND KASHA ARE TOGETHER AGAIN.

Kennedy and Jasmine's runway look was good. Same for Pearl and Trixie's.

The conjoined boob that Ginger had :/ Her and Sasha did pretty bad.

Katya and Kasha were on point.

I don't think Pearl and Trixie should have won, compared to Katya and Kasha.

Ginger's was bad but it was creative at least compared to Mrs. Fame's >.>

oh my god Ru is making them lipsynch as twins. This is gonna be a cluster**** oh my god

I LOVE THIS SONG.

Ginger why would you cut your **** in half on stage. That looked disastrous :( THANK GOD YOU STAYED OMG.

Holy hell Ginger how the mighty fall though

All this, except I'm glad that Trixie is back...they were my favorite look. But Katya! Every episode I end up loving her more and more.

Also, the lipsync was the funniest one I think ever on the show...until those scissors came out, then it got meh...

I mean where did they get scissors? Did they stop everything just to do that? It must have taken some time, so I don't see how their lipsync won over JDF, who...yeah, she seems nice and all but she did a more professional looking lipsync at least.

EDIT: I was saying JDF is nice, but she is a little too basic. But her lipsync didn't send her home, the past few episodes she just didn't impress.

Last edited:
All this, except I'm glad that Trixie is back...they were my favorite look. But Katya! Every episode I end up loving her more and more.

Also, the lipsync was the funniest one I think ever on the show...until those scissors came out, then it got meh...

I mean where did they get scissors? Did they stop everything just to do that? It must have taken some time, so I don't see how their lipsync won over JDF, who...yeah, she seems nice and all but she did a more professional looking lipsync at least.

EDIT: I was saying JDF is nice, but she is a little too basic. But her lipsync didn't send her home, the past few episodes she just didn't impress.

I'm not gonna lie, the lip synch was absolutely terrible for both sides involved. Ginger went the way that Pandora did on All Stars. She gave up hope when she saw her partner pretty much.

I'd like Ginger to win, but I'm starting to lean more towards Katya. Ginger is almost a definite top 3 imo, or 4th place. Katya is almost definitely a top 3.

Fame's gone next ep, I'll call it now. Pearl's gotten a lot better, she's top 3. I don't care so much about Trixie and I kind of wouldn't be surprised if she's bottom 2 next ep, just like ever other time a queen has been brought back. Happened in season 4 with Kenya Michaels, and in 3 with Carmen Carrera.

No worries I'm the same. I'm starting to like her.

I love her laugh and I love her outfits. She's also super adorable out of drag. I'm so glad she's come out of that *****y shell and she's being herself now.

Also a few weeks ago when it was just her and Pearl backstage talking, that was when I absolutely began to adore her. She's so ****ing funny as well.

I love her laugh and I love her outfits. She's also super adorable out of drag. I'm so glad she's come out of that *****y shell and she's being herself now.

Also a few weeks ago when it was just her and Pearl backstage talking, that was when I absolutely began to adore her. She's so ****ing funny as well.

Funny, I always thought you liked her.

The only queens I like are Trixie, Pearl, Violet, and Katya. The rest can go home

image.jpg

I want these.....

Last edited:
Trixie is BACK? Yay!! I still gotta watch the episodes tomorrow! That's when my tests end and its going to be Summer!

But I miss max *sigh*

And do you find this size annoying lol?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ beary 一 cute

Back