• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

According to Max, they told him they were going to take a time out and that he could sit down for a second. Then RuPaul told him to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", but he chose that song instead.
Oh oh, I didn't know sorry :0

Srl6CnV.gif

First of all, you didn't even ask in the first place. You told me to. And I was kind enough to oblige. Don't even come for me.

Thank you for that.

Let's clear something up right now. Never did I once come for you in any form whatsoever. I don't have a cute gif for you because I don't care enough to get into that. You posted something that would have ruined the experience and sorry if I didn't use please and thank you, but don't jump to conclusions. Continue to feel however you choose to, it doesn't matter to me. I hope you have a lovely day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mpbox62HBh1s49x9io1_500.gif

You tell 'em.

Also, Toxic, you and I both. Those are my Dream Top 4. But I definitely have a feeling Ginger will be up there, unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me @ You Right now, *****.

tumblr_niwkrc4B2m1u9xifeo1_500.gif

You have me gagging. I feel like Coco Montrese minus the tang.

I gotta be fishy to the fish. I'm keeping this thread spoiler free as much as possible goddamnit.

Y'all need more Gina Belle in your life. Can't count the number of times I've watched Haterville/Drag Hoarders.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When do you think they're gonna have all stars 2?

Hopefully soon!

Gina Belle for season 8! She's a goddamn mess and I love it.

Uhh picking one/two from each season.

1: Ongina or Porkchop
2: Tatianna
3: Mariah
4: Willam or Phi Phi
5: Alaska, Alyssa, or Detox
6: Gia Gunn, Courtney, or DeLa
7: Anyone who didn't win basically

Yup! And we can have that Alyssa and Coco pair up like how Mimi and Pandora were paired lol

Just imagining that makes me want to dip myself into a vat of alcohol. Do you guys think they should continue on with the team format?

I think it's clear Ginger will be up there because she's getting through the challenges like nothing. I don't mind if she's too three but I don't want her to win since I don't see what she could bring to the drag world. Watch her win though -.-

I really don't get it with Ginger. Can one of you who is a fan, explain to me what is so great about her?

IMO, she's mediocre in her looks and the challenges, and I can see why she's safe most of the time. I don't see her as a stellar drag queen that should be at the top though. Nothing about her inspires me...least of all her *****y, catty, mean comments towards other contestants.

If she wins, I'll be really disappointed...and confused.

I really don't get it with Ginger. Can one of you who is a fan, explain to me what is so great about her?

IMO, she's mediocre in her looks and the challenges, and I can see why she's safe most of the time. I don't see her as a stellar drag queen that should be at the top though. Nothing about her inspires me...least of all her *****y, catty, mean comments towards other contestants.

If she wins, I'll be really disappointed...and confused.

I feel the same. She doesn't deserve it. It's pisses me off that she won't be straight forward about the shade she throws. Honestly I find her looks weak compared to the other girls. Plus she doesn't inspire me. I really don't think she'll inspire many people. She brings nothing new to the show.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But Bianca is sorta Like Ginger except Bianca makes fab outfits.

I disagree. I don't find Ginger anywhere near Bianca's talent. Ginger isn't that funny.

They should bring back all the ones that caused the most drama and throw them together. Like a Bad Girls Club of drag race: Phi Phi, Tatianna, Rebecca Glasscock, Laganja, Roxxxy...who else? The trouble makers. Throw in Willam for laughs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to see Detox and Willam raise hell, so toss her in too...

They should bring back all the ones that caused the most drama and throw them together. Like a Bad Girls Club of drag race: Phi Phi, Tatianna, Rebecca Glasscock, Laganja, Roxxxy...who else? The trouble makers. Throw in Willam for laughs.

Jasmine would fit in but I wouldn't put her if I were RU because then she'll blame the show for making her look bad.

Back