• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Funny, I always thought you liked her.

Hmm, I never really lived for her before the season started. And I really didn't care for her the first few episodes, but she started growing on me after the DESPYs. And it's turned into a full blown love.

I've noticed that after a queen returns then end up leaving again so I wouldn't be shocked. Unless it's like a huge fan favorite like Katya that leaves.

Trixie should not win. I like her outside of the show but a comeback queen doesn't deserve the crown. She should have pulled a Shangela if Ru was willing.

And Jaidynn better win Miss Congeniality over Max.

I'm so confused on who I want to win.

Pearl...no...Violet...no...Katya...
But honestly, I'd be happy with whoever wins.

It's like, ****. This is the one season of RPDR where I have too many favorites to pick just one person I hope wins. I've always had a super clear favorite from each season, Willam, Alaska, Bianca (Gia but we all knew that ***** wasn't going to stand a chance from the beginning)... but this season it's been really tough for me.

Trixie should not win. I like her outside of the show but a comeback queen doesn't deserve the crown. She should have pulled a Shangela if Ru was willing.

And Jaidynn better win Miss Congeniality over Max.

Oh god, no, I partially agree, like, there's no way Trixie should win. girl you got kicked off before.

On the flip side, she DID do good enough with Pearl to earn the spot, so if you can do good enough to fight your way back...

The only queens I like are Trixie, Pearl, Violet, and Katya. The rest can go home

Why bother....I'm unsubbing from this thread...you speak the words in my very own heart! ;D

Seriously though...

I hope Trixie keeps the fire going. She seemed really excited to be back. I really want to see that be the top 4. Ginger can get to top 5, IDC really, but she just doesn't inspire or entertain me, the way the other 4 do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, I never really lived for her before the season started. And I really didn't care for her the first few episodes, but she started growing on me after the DESPYs. And it's turned into a full blown love.

I didn't like her at first either, I thought she was just a *****y queen. She did it on purpose, I think. Because she was maybe nervous and trying to mask insecurity. But as she's been doing well, I think she's let that drop and started letting her guard down.

I don't love people that lash out because they're afraid of getting hurt. But I understand it. It's part of growing up, I think.

Oh god, no, I partially agree, like, there's no way Trixie should win. girl you got kicked off before.

On the flip side, she DID do good enough with Pearl to earn the spot, so if you can do good enough to fight your way back...

She needs to lip sync every single episode and kick off every single queen until the finale and I'll be fine with giving her the exception.

More T from the supposed WOW staff member...

-We will be sad but also happy about Katya's departure
-We will be shocked at who sends Kennedy Davenport home

Last edited:
Have respect for the people honestly watching the show and put that under spoilers.
They are just rumors. I will put them in spoilers for you though. Ask a little nicer next time kiddo.

Last edited:
You know they're going to be eliminated when they have that "I sucked" feeling, like Jasmines and Maxes and Kandys, Max is still my fave but the thing when she did a drama scene, I just thought it was fake... But still fab though!

You know they're going to be eliminated when they have that "I sucked" feeling, like Jasmines and Maxes and Kandys, Max is still my fave but the thing when she did a drama scene, I just thought it was fake... But still fab though!

According to Max, they told him they were going to take a time out and that he could sit down for a second. Then RuPaul told him to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", but he chose that song instead.

:p I said that about queens returning like a page ago

Sorry I didn't notice ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

She needs to lip sync every single episode and kick off every single queen until the finale and I'll be fine with giving her the exception.
I see where you're coming from. I kind of agree. I just want the winner to bring something new to the drag world and some of the girls are just meh.
So far the only inspiring ones for me are Trixie Violet and Pearl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

More T from the supposed WOW staff member...

-We will be sad but also happy about Katya's departure
-We will be shocked at who sends Kennedy Davenport home
Fame sends Kennedy home xD if we're shocked I'm going with that because Kennedy is fierce at lip syncing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so confused on who I want to win.

Pearl...no...Violet...no...Katya...
But honestly, I'd be happy with whoever wins.

It's like, ****. This is the one season of RPDR where I have too many favorites to pick just one person I hope wins. I've always had a super clear favorite from each season, Willam, Alaska, Bianca (Gia but we all knew that ***** wasn't going to stand a chance from the beginning)... but this season it's been really tough for me.

I'm stuck between these four. Pearl, Trixie, Violet, and Katya.

They are just rumors. I will put them in spoilers for you though. Ask a little nicer next time kiddo.

Even if it was speculative rumors there are people here that don't wanna know anything and having alleged T from WoW producers gives it more credit than not. And don't be condescending with me because I didn't ask you in a sideways way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I didn't notice ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see where you're coming from. I kind of agree. I just want the winner to bring something new to the drag world and some of the girls are just meh.
So far the only inspiring ones for me are Trixie Violet and Pearl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fame sends Kennedy home xD if we're shocked I'm going with that because Kennedy is fierce at lip syncing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm stuck between these four. Pearl, Trixie, Violet, and Katya.

I agree. For the sake of variety alone, and the fact that they're legitimate contenders for the crown, I can see Violet or Pearl winning. Katya in a lesser extent because our last three winners have been essentially comedy queens. It's been awhile since we had a Raja.

That being said, I'm okay with any of them winning at this point. Fame, eh. She needs to win the next three main challenges and I'll be able to see it.

Last edited:
Have respect for the people honestly watching the show and put that under spoilers.

tumblr_mpbox62HBh1s49x9io1_500.gif

You tell 'em.

Also, Toxic, you and I both. Those are my Dream Top 4. But I definitely have a feeling Ginger will be up there, unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if it was speculative rumors there are people here that don't wanna know anything and having alleged T from WoW producers gives it more credit than not. And don't be condescending with me because I didn't ask you in a sideways way.

Me @ You Right now, *****.

tumblr_niwkrc4B2m1u9xifeo1_500.gif

You have me gagging. I feel like Coco Montrese minus the tang.

Srl6CnV.gif

First of all, you didn't even ask in the first place. You told me to. And I was kind enough to oblige. Don't even come for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree. For the sake of variety alone, and the fact that they're legitimate contenders for the crown, I can see Violet or Pearl winning. Katya in a lesser extent because our last three winners have been essentially comedy queens. It's been awhile since we had a Raja.

That being said, I'm okay with any of them winning at this point. Fame, eh. She needs to win the next three main challenges and I'll be able to see it.

Fame won't make it but it's okay xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You tell 'em.

Also, Toxic, you and I both. Those are my Dream Top 4. But I definitely have a feeling Ginger will be up there, unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me @ You Right now, *****.

I think it's clear Ginger will be up there because she's getting through the challenges like nothing. I don't mind if she's too three but I don't want her to win since I don't see what she could bring to the drag world. Watch her win though -.-

Back