• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I don't watch this show but I heard John Waters is guest starring in the new episode and Divine will be one of the subjects. Time for some education, queens.

I don't watch this show but I heard John Waters is guest starring in the new episode and Divine will be one of the subjects. Time for some education, queens.

Oh, I went to see John Waters a few months ago. He did a lecture/book signing at the Des Moines art center and my dad took me. He's incredible!

John Waters did a little event in my city a whiles back and he is such a character. I should have bought his book but ugh, funds.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, the reason I logged on. I'm headed to Iowa because my love for Sasha demands it. hopefully she has some merch I can buy.

John Waters did a little event in my city a whiles back and he is such a character. I should have bought his book but ugh, funds.

I wanted to buy a copy and get it signed, but neither me or my dad had any money on us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, the reason I logged on. I'm headed to Iowa because my love for Sasha demands it. hopefully she has some merch I can buy.

Ooh, have fun!

I didn't really get her when she was on the show, but now I love Sasha after watching her youtube.

John Waters, I've never seen in person. But I've watched him in a few documentaries...he's very smart. He always has interesting stories about fascinating people he's known.

I love Divine. But there are several scenes in Pink Flamingos that are just plain disturbing.

I swear to god that Ru sometimes sounds like Willy Wonka. You know, the one with Johnny Depp?

only me? ohkay ; _ ;

super late with these responses because i've been off of tbt for a while haha don't judge me

MY NOSE IS BURNING FROM WHEN I SNORTED VODKA OUT OF IT. I'm gonna watch Ginger's drunk makeover again.

honestly i knew ginger wasn't gonna go home to JDF in this last episode because of the drunk makeover. sasha was saying how she didn't know if ginger would be in the top 3 "because she won't tell me" so i basically assumed she wouldn't be going home with sasha. because sasha would know. lol

I totally knew they were going to bring trixie back. I think it was all planned.

and yeah, come on. there's no way that whole #JusticeForTrixie thing was a coincidence lol.

I swear to god that Ru sometimes sounds like Willy Wonka. You know, the one with Johnny Depp?

only me? ohkay ; _ ;

lol. my sister was watching a Shane Dawson video once and I really thought it was Ru speaking haha

I looked at her website, and she has shirts coming out soon.

Have fun! Are you going to Studio 13 in Iowa City or The Garden in Des Moines? Studio 13 is her home club, but I know she visits the Garden a lot.

Anyone have tonight's episode leaked? I really want to be able to watch it earlier so I can avoid any spoilers, since I won't be able to see it tonight live.

No leaks, no spoilers, no livestreams, yet, nothing.

Anyways, so I heard that Violet did a podcast and said something to the tune of "[Michelle Visage] shouldn't be judging [queens] because she's a cis person". To which I disagree in Michelle's case because that queen has been in this community, campaigning for us, longer than Violet has been alive. I'm not going to go all Social Justice Warrior because this ain't that type of conversation, but she needs to see the grander scale of things. It's mildly off-putting.

No leaks, no spoilers, no livestreams, yet, nothing.

Anyways, so I heard that Violet did a podcast and said something to the tune of "[Michelle Visage] shouldn't be judging [queens] because she's a cis person". To which I disagree in Michelle's case because that queen has been in this community, campaigning for us, longer than Violet has been alive. I'm not going to go all Social Justice Warrior because this ain't that type of conversation, but she needs to see the grander scale of things. It's mildly off-putting.

It doesn't take too much to judge good drag from bad dram honestly. Doesn't matter if you're a queen yourself or not.

Anyone have tonight's episode leaked? I really want to be able to watch it earlier so I can avoid any spoilers, since I won't be able to see it tonight live.
I'll let you know if one gets posted, sometimes an affiliate of WOW receives the new episode a few hours before it airs and uploads it. If not, another person rips it from Amazon and uploads it usually before midnight.

I'm not gonna go on about Violet and her little mindset, but Michelle was around for the club scene. That lady has seen some ****. She was there since the beginning. She knows good drag from bad. For Violet to say something like that is laughable because Michelle probably knows a hell of a lot more than Violet even does.

Apparently on tonight's episode, Trixie brings up the subject of Violet and Sharon Needles. For those who don't know, Sharon judging at a show in Atlanta in which Violet was a contestant. Sharon wore her Drag Race crown at the judge's table, but by the end of the night, it was missing. The following morning, Violet posted a photo on Facebook of her wearing an identical crown to Sharon's. Violet didn't confirm or deny it, but everyone pretty much knows she stole Sharon's crown.
miss_originality_jungle_projectq_(40_of_101).JPG

violet_chachki_crown_rev.jpg

Last edited:
Back