• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

HI THERE

i'm the DELICIOUS miss MANDARIN

MMMMMMM

Shannel+Lecter.gif

hopefully trixie doesn't go home next like how Carmen did when she came back.

Last edited:
Bebe shouldn't have won. Not over Nina Flowers! I STILL haven't figured out how that worked out...

I actually liked Tyra. She did well in the challenges, and her runways were awesome, at the time. But they wouldn't hold up now.

The bar has gone up higher with each season.

Hi! I'm really late to the party now //sobs//

But I'm starting season 7 right now! (aka torrenting it shshshhhhhhhhhhh)

I'm really excited! After season 6, my expectations have increased.
i have watched some of the untucked episodes on youtube and violet looks so nice omg <3

Bebe shouldn't have won. Not over Nina Flowers! I STILL haven't figured out how that worked out...

I actually liked Tyra. She did well in the challenges, and her runways were awesome, at the time. But they wouldn't hold up now.

The bar has gone up higher with each season.

Nina should have won. She's still making appearances unlike Bebe

Last edited:

i have watched some of the untucked episodes on youtube and violet looks so nice omg <3

Haiiiiiiiiiie

Welcome darling!

My uncle actually met Raven once. My mom met Nina Flowers. (They met in Puerto Rico since I'm from there and so is Nina haha) I hope I get to meet someone soon!

Raven lives down the street from my cousin's house and I remember seeing her all the time before I knew she was Raven.

Back