• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

Omg 0.0 I'd be all stalker on her

tumblr_n7d0jcfVMO1rafdwyo6_250.gif

kATYA IS MOM <3 I love her style so much!!! She gives me life

I ship Violet and Pearl together please shshshsh

also i feel like untucked is really important to the show. anybody else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHMYGOD

'I'm sweating like a hooker in church.'

Someone give me GIF of that

All three of them give me life.....

I can see why you love pearl so much now :v :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHMYGOD KAT DENNINGS JUDGES IN EPISODE 3???? SOMEONE HELP IM GOING TO DIE. GO GET COURTNEY TO GIVE ME LIFE ASAP PLEASE ; _ ;

I love Kat SO much in 2BG <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is everybody picking Violet last? It hurts.

I can see why you love pearl so much now :v :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHMYGOD KAT DENNINGS JUDGES IN EPISODE 3???? SOMEONE HELP IM GOING TO DIE. GO GET COURTNEY TO GIVE ME LIFE ASAP PLEASE ; _ ;

I love Kat SO much in 2BG <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is everybody picking Violet last? It hurts.

Lol you'll find out why

kATYA IS MOM <3 I love her style so much!!! She gives me life

I ship Violet and Pearl together please shshshsh

also i feel like untucked is really important to the show. anybody else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHMYGOD

'I'm sweating like a hooker in church.'

Someone give me GIF of that

S'up
tumblr_nkz4824OKl1qlvwnco1_400.gif

I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP, *****EEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm so happy Trixie is back! <3 Her and Pearl's conjoined costume was amazing. The dress was stunning and fjusefhusaHju

I HAVE FINALLY CAUGHT UP, *****EEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm so happy Trixie is back! <3 Her and Pearl's conjoined costume was amazing. The dress was stunning and fjusefhusaHju

I love both of them. I truly feel like Violet , Pearl, Trixie, and Katya deserve the win but Ginger seems like she'll get it.

I love both of them. I truly feel like Violet , Pearl, Trixie, and Katya deserve the win but Ginger seems like she'll get it.

I have a really dumb question for you. ;o;

I've seen some of the queens' instagram pics and stuff and they seem to be at their gigs. They also seem really, really recent. How can this be if they're still filming the show?

I have a really dumb question for you. ;o;

I've seen some of the queens' instagram pics and stuff and they seem to be at their gigs. They also seem really, really recent. How can this be if they're still filming the show?

The show is filmed months in advanced. They've been done for a while.

Hence all the spilled T this season. (Not to mention the unnamable amount of T spilled in past seasons until Mother Ru switched it up and made the reunion/crowning a live event.)

When you realize that Courtney won Kinky Boots stuff when she won the Shade: The RuSical challenge
image.jpg

A little off topic, but since I'm now obsessed:

I really want Raja to drawja me...she's so good!

I wish I had those kinds of skills!

Back