• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

Here are the scenario’s.
Both cops real - one cop dies, mafia ends up in forced 50/50 vs other cop.

One cop fake - one cop dies, random townie ends up in 50/50 vs fake cop.

Mafia has a kill ability. Game ends.
Post automatically merged:

Betsy… you realize that you’re also a cop right?

Here are the scenario’s.
Both cops real - one cop dies, mafia ends up in forced 50/50 vs other cop.

One cop fake - one cop dies, random townie ends up in 50/50 vs fake cop.

Mafia has a kill ability. Game ends.

Betsy… you realize that you’re also a cop right?
I'm not a cop. It's a tracker

I mean it’s the same thing though, you have a guaranteed mafia find, right?

Basically the situation is as follows, given that both of you can find garunteed mafia/town, game is forced to end in a 50/50 tomorrow.

I mean it’s the same thing though, you have a guaranteed mafia find, right?

Based on ghosts role, and yours, and possibly misty/Tessa's splatnets, it appears to be similar roles given out, but not the same. I'm thinking the egg mechanic has something to do with that.

Can you ask in your role PM what would happen if you track a killing mafia who egged?
If the answer is that you get a positive result, for all sakes and purposes, you’re a cop.

And d1, I thought my ability sucked. What use is tracking a night action, when so many players had night action. Useless, I thought.

Similarly, caffline, can you ask in your role PM what would happen if you checked Elundor, granted that they targeted someone d1, and egged d2?

Yeah betsy your role seems super strong. I’d really prefer if you didn’t egg, since I actually mostly think you’re town.

My ability will help me detect if someone has the ability to splat/eliminate players… would that be useless for shawo and potentially ghost of his umbrella can also kill?

Can you ask in your role PM what would happen if you track a killing mafia who egged?
If the answer is that you get a positive result, for all sakes and purposes, you’re a cop.

Tracking is very different than cop. If I tracked someone who egged and was maf and wasn't the one to kill, I would get no action. Meaning, I could clear a wolf accidentally, which is why i egged d1. Too many choices

My ability will help me detect if someone has the ability to splat/eliminate players… would that be useless for shawo and potentially ghost of his umbrella can also kill?
That’s why I want you to ask droqen in your role PM about this specific situation, and lmk the response here.

Tracking is very different than cop. If I tracked someone who egged and was maf and wasn't the one to kill, I would get no action. Meaning, I could clear a wolf accidentally, which is why i egged d1. Too many choices
Right but there’s only one mafia right now. I’m also using cop in a different way then forum mafia. I mean you both can find a garunteed mafia/town.

I mean in theory, as long as you’re both targetting a player that eggs, you have the same ability right?

Ok droqen said yes, it will also pick up a townie who can eliminate as a power

Also, what if both me and Betsy action tonight… maf can only get one of us

Ok droqen said yes, it will also pick up a townie who can eliminate as a power

Also, what if both me and Betsy action tonight… maf can only get one of us

Ghost has to protect, i think.
I can go along with whatever y'all decide is best.

I’m boarding a flight. So can we not have any preemptive eggings until we discuss this. Also betsy, why do you want caffline to not egg more than yourself. Shouldn’t you trust yourself more to be town than caffline?

Then I’ll only be able to inspect tessa and you… maybe ghost if he can’t eliminate a player. @Ghost2008 does your umbrella also shoot/eliminate?

I’m boarding a flight. So can we not have any preemptive eggings until we discuss this. Also betsy, why do you want caffline to not egg more than yourself. Shouldn’t you trust yourself more to be town than caffline?

It doesn't matter to me.

Let’s say doc on cop, cop on 1/3 players. If cop checks dead we’re in a 33/33/33

But like… to you. Both caffline and ghost could be mafia. And if they have a kill ability the game ends. You should be the only player you know for sure is town. Your ability isn’t even weaker than theirs

Not both, one of.

Back