• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

3. Pieces of evidence that back up my role claim.

1. The laser pointer has the same text as Elundors.

2. I mention that shell bell guesses my weapon.

3. i specifically pointed out that Elundor’s role didn’t make sense to be stronger with one maf, since my ability was stronger with 2.

also, when I say same role, I thought elundor was claiming normal vig. Not that they HAD MY WEAPON.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, ghost, no hard feelings, I just pointed at you because I needed to prove that I could use my ability twice. I’m gonna egg so you won’t die.

Btw everyone should just roleclaim at this point

I kept my vote on elundor because of the math misty worked out. The numbers work better in our favor if elundor couldn't shoot someone. We get 2 chances instead of just 1.

Reason: caffline had essentially claimed alignment cop. This puts a massive target on their head, and if your ability is stronger than alignment cop, then we’re in good shape. If it’s weaker, it just helps town.

I kept my vote on elundor because of the math misty worked out. The numbers work better in our favor if elundor couldn't shoot someone. We get 2 chances instead of just 1.
Correct. Elundor should’ve claimed their role at any point leading to their death ;-;. I would’ve probably townconfirmed them

Anyways, regardless of whether you sus me or not, can we all agree that my role ability (at least contains) the same ability text Elundor has?

Why did you have to wait?

We discussed it- in the d2 egg discussion. I have a one time ability to track a person at night. I can't tell alignment, only if the person does a night action. The only way this is useful is with the eggs. A person collecting an egg should not have a night action. If they do, they must be maf.

We discussed it- in the d2 egg discussion. I have a one time ability to track a person at night. I can't tell alignment, only if the person does a night action. The only way this is useful is with the eggs. A person collecting an egg should not have a night action. If they do, they must be maf.

Shawo agreed to collect an egg today so I could track him.

I inherently believe right now that both Tessa and Caffline are town. The reason why I think it’s important for the other 2 players to claim their ability is because should there be another day, there will be mechanical evidence as to what their ability may have done.

Shawo agreed to collect an egg today so I could track him.

I must’ve missed your role claim then. But yeah I’ll collect either way.

I inherently believe right now that both Tessa and Caffline are town. The reason why I think it’s important for the other 2 players to claim their ability is because should there be another day, there will be mechanical evidence as to what their ability may have done.

I claimed mine yesterday.

One question though: given that you want to track me, who would you want to day elim today?
Would it not have been better to track your other most sus’d player, and elim me?

I'm not putting anyone inherently town right now- but ghost is the closest.

Basically the only issue right now is that mafia potentially has an ability that could be a second kill (for example, me) so given that info, the second player who eggs is ~very~ important. Since a second kill means the game ends on ML.

My other most sussed player was elundor. I voted him.
No my point is, you could have tracked caffline, tessa, ghost, and elim’d me today.

Also, there…. Aren’t any shields in splatoon.

No my point is, you could have tracked caffline, tessa, ghost, and elim’d me today.

Also, there…. Aren’t any shields in splatoon.

You are not making sense, which is why i still sus you.
Ghost egged.
Shield was shell's tentbrella.
Caffline egged.
I'd rather use my ability on you (as agreed d2) than track tessa, who i find less sus than you.

Back