• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

You are not making sense, which is why i still sus you.
Ghost egged.
Shield was shell's tentbrella.
Caffline egged.
I'd rather use my ability on you (as agreed d2) than track tessa, who i find less sus than you.
No i’m saying why didn’t you track Ghost, or Caffline, given that you’re going to have to elim one of the other players to keep me alive todat???
Post automatically merged:

It called splat brella ok?!
Can you paraphrase your ability? Restrictions, what it does?

No i’m saying why didn’t you track Ghost, or Caffline, given that you’re going to have to elim one of the other players to keep me alive todat???

Can you paraphrase your ability? Restrictions, what it does?

Are you serious? Because you said to track you!

Ghost be careful, please don't copy/paste, you don't want to get modkilled.

I’m probably miscommunicating this subject. But what i’m basically saying is that I’m the most likely elim today. So should I die today, you will have to track a different player that eggs. So why didn’t you just track one of those players (given that all 3 of them egged) to get a town confirm today instead of waiting to force a 50/50 day4

Is it bad that I don’t remember asking you to track me.

We discussed it- in the d2 egg discussion. I have a one time ability to track a person at night. I can't tell alignment, only if the person does a night action. The only way this is useful is with the eggs. A person collecting an egg should not have a night action. If they do, they must be maf.

Shawo agreed to collect an egg today so I could track him.
My other most sussed player was elundor. I voted him.

I agree why shawo, why not track someone else to clear them of being maf? We don’t need to nail maf, just reasonably confirm enough town right?

Btw I can’t really reasonably read back until I’m off my flight (5-6 hours). I have a couple of arguments I need to make but I actually think setting up an ideal day4 is more important here.

Current ability claims: tessa, splatnet
Caffline: alignment cop
Betsy: one-shot tracker:
Ghost: doc?
shawo: 2 night vig

I agree why shawo, why not track someone else to clear them of being maf? We don’t need to nail maf, just reasonably confirm enough town right?

It was d2 discussion, he was one of my d1 susses, with a lot of sus on him. He said he would collect an egg, I said I would track him. He did not end up collecting an egg (ghost did). So I asked if we were both alive next day could I track him, which would require him egging today. He agreed.

IF I had voted him yesterday (was close decision), and he was voted off, the yes, I would have tracked someone else.

I didn't track caff because after her pr exposure, I figured she'd be nk. I was townreading ghost, so why waste the ability?

Notably, tessa, betsy, ghost were a part of the majority vote on b100m and betsy/caffline’s roles seem to weirdly overlap. Ghost claimed splatbrella and not tentabrella. And the splatnet role claim also mentions that up to one player using it could be mafia.

Btw I can’t really reasonably read back until I’m off my flight (5-6 hours). I have a couple of arguments I need to make but I actually think setting up an ideal day4 is more important here.

Current ability claims: tessa, splatnet
Caffline: alignment cop
Betsy: one-shot tracker:
Ghost: doc?
shawo: 2 night vig

Agreed on the d4 ideal.

Notably, tessa, betsy, ghost were a part of the majority vote on b100m and betsy/caffline’s roles seem to weirdly overlap. Ghost claimed splatbrella and not tentabrella. And the splatnet role claim also mentions that up to one player using it could be mafia.
You mean like you and elundors roles? Or ghost and shellbell's roles.

Ghost did not vote b100ming. He voted no elim.

I went back re-read d2, and totally missed the part about tracking an action and that’s why shawo needed to get an egg. Unfortunately ghost egged first… but we could have asked shawo not to action the laser - we’d know if they did because it’s announced the next day. Now we’d need to keep shawo alive and Betsy to not egg to stealth.

@Ghost does your shield work on the night you use it - if it’s a shield? I don’t play splat on but it shoulda like a shooting shield so maybe if protects and kills the attacker? If so, can you shield me tonight? I’d like to action.

basically, regardless of what happens, (assuming no mafia has a night kill) day 4 is ALWAYS a 50/50.

I dont know splatoon, sorry.

Also 3 players have to egg today, for ghost and you to action, betsy has to not action.

Yeah no worries, the flavor doesn’t really matter in the “scope” of this game. I just think it’s important to clarify that ghost isn’t claiming the same role as shell… i think?

Back