• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

i am having so much fun with the new camera angles 😭😭😭
1636230714736.jpg
1636230684839.jpg
1636230702791.jpg
1636230767470.jpg

View attachment 411086
I just love this update so much. Chilling with my cat. Drinking some tea. Its good life
View attachment 411089
Serious self-achievement. I still have a lot to do though.

Those are amazing! I haven't watched the show (South Park) in ages now. But I have recently bought a poster of it. ❤
(I was very young when I first saw it, along with the show that's currently my pfp & gif)

Started my new island today and I found out I started with Tiansheng, one of the new villagers! He’s actually pretty cool!

CBEE2619-C714-4C4B-82C9-852F22CE883F.jpeg

Here's the home I did for Eloise! I tried to play off her color scheme/the wallpaper I chose and keep things bright and cozy. Lots of plants too, since they're nice and relaxing and it's hard to go wrong with plants.

HHP Eloise.jpg

Next up I had Bree, one of my favorite villagers! Her toy box theme wasn't what I was expecting from her, but I tried to keep a nice gray/pastel theme going with dark green as an accent, as a nod to her hair/eyes. Also tried to keep the furniture close to the ground, because the mice are tiny and I wanted to make sure things were accessible for her.

HHP Bree.jpg

Here are some of the vacation homes I've done for (in order from left to right, top to bottom) Sprocket, Tangy, Dobie, Purrl, Rolf, Gloria, Eloise, Monique and Flora. And last but not least, Raymond, who lives on my island. Yes, he absolutely needed everything to be sparkly. 😅
hhp-6montage-tile.jpg

nov5-hhp-4montage-tile.jpg

nov5-hhp-ray5-tile.jpg

More screenshots of new vacation homes will be posted to my island's photo journal as I make them.

Those are amazing! I haven't watched the show (South Park) in ages now. But I have recently bought a poster of it. ❤
(I was very young when I first saw it, along with the show that's currently my pfp & gif)
Thanks! I'm really happy with them 💜 I'll be using them in future tours

Whats the show in your pfp ?

The Roost - Coming Soon.
9E208740-056A-4BC8-9C27-FC28EF51E0E6.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Posters of every Villager in my Island.

E2AFF0F8-C1CB-4C62-A50D-96FAF1237F1C.jpeg

Back