• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

In snow suit Cephalobot looks like he's going to rob a bank.

2D6A873E-7200-43CD-89AC-2469544B098B.jpeg

Thank you. When I saw him I was like 'yep, definitely going to take him. He's a new villager, how can I not?'

Congrats on finding Sasha. I had terrible luck when looking for the new villagers. Was hoping to find Chabwick but after 80 tickets I only saw 3 of the new villagers.

Lucky! Sasha is one of the new. villagers I want, but he would have to replace either Bones or Beau, who I don't know if I could ever get rid of.

I'm worrying about how long the boost is going to be, thought bubble is being stingy on who it's picking and I don't time travel. Sasha, Ione, Petri are going to be a pain with their bloated species rosters.

Oh that is too funny...

FDeE0QaUYAgUFMU

I just can't take it anymore. How random is this? I was reading how the new villagers are appearing a lot for people but I didn't expect it to happen to me!

Of course I'm going to take him.
The only luck I’ve gotten of the (new/old?) villagers is Audie. I’m really hoping to get Petri, Ione, or Sasha

I love Sasha! I think new villagers are appearing more on the islands to get them out there. It’s a way of promoting them, basically.

Ahhh I love him so much!!! He is adorable. Gosh I'm having such a hard time with it because I really really love all of my current villagers that I have lined up yet Sasha is so adorable, so is Ione and Faith! It's so hard to choose haha.

I have heard that lots of people have said they've found the new ones super quickly!! I wonder if that's intentional by Nintendo or just a coincidence. Or, just a lot of people playing and hunting at the moment so a lot more are getting them overall (with no actual change in chance, just one in what would seem like probability because of the heightened activity).

Back