• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Twi, I haven't been updating your list because you have the ability to do that. ^_^

In the new thread, we'll each have one of the first 5 posts that we'll update independently.

He wants to move out of my town... And seouless isn't online.. And I need to get rid of him so I can trade lobo for Mira.... Did she ask you to hold him for her by any chance?

He wants to move out of my town... And seouless isn't online.. And I need to get rid of him so I can trade lobo for Mira.... Did she ask you to hold him for her by any chance?

I don't do reservations, so I don't hold anybody. I would take him in but at the moment, I'm doing maintenance on my other town and Cranston's house is still taking up a plot in the cycling town. My main town doesn't have any room. :/

I really want to stay and eyeball to see if chief shows up, but I'm starving and need to go to convenience store, but if I do, I run the risk of not getting him and uggh ; ;

Back