• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

LUCHA, the smug...bird...guy...thingy... has randomly moved in and plopped his house in the pansy patch. -__-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want to stay and eyeball to see if chief shows up, but I'm starving and need to go to convenience store, but if I do, I run the risk of not getting him and uggh ; ;

Here's the thing, people, and one reason I cycle is to try to underscore this: these pixels regenerate *all the time* -- don't put off life in order to wait about. There will be another one. I promise. There's not a limited number. They are literally infinite in potential, limited only by the number of eligible towns there are in the world.

Eat. Sleep. Work. Pay bills. See friends and family. The pixels will always be there.

AHHHHHHHH. NOOOO.... I LOST ZELL! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is my life story, I get a dreamie, and I lose them. GDI.

Here's the thing, people, and one reason I cycle is to try to underscore this: these pixels regenerate *all the time* -- don't put off life in order to wait about. There will be another one. I promise. There's not a limited number. They are literally infinite in potential, limited only by the number of eligible towns there are in the world.

Eat. Sleep. Work. Pay bills. See friends and family. The pixels will always be there.

Ha! Says the one we had to beg to take a nap yesterday! Hahaha!!! G'mornin ladies : )

Hey ladies. I just started a new thread on the villager trading plaza. Go check it out please and let me know what you think. I could REALLY use the feedback.

So I didn't get my second copy today. I'm going to wait a while. So instead, I got City Folk. Guess who I got right from the start? Punchy! :D

Where are we doing this now? Sorry, my friend's condition got worse, so I had to go Friday instead of Saturday.

Where are we doing this now? Sorry, my friend's condition got worse, so I had to go Friday instead of Saturday.

hey TARDIS, I'm going to sleep now so I won't be in the thread but before I left I just wanted to say I'm really sorry you had a rough day and to hear about your friend getting worse and I'll be thinking of you <3

Oh god , I hope shes okay honey. Best wishes!

Your talking about the new thread right? , I have to go shopping in a hour and busy all day but if we make thread now I suppose I can write up quickly

Oh god , I hope shes okay honey. Best wishes!

Your talking about the new thread right? , I have to go shopping in a hour and busy all day but if we make thread now I suppose I can write up quickly

Probably closer to daywalker US hours would be better since DaCoSim is in TX and Pengu is on EST and mszcheysser is in Guam.

Back