• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I'm online but I am heading out soon to watch THOR! OH YES OH YES OH YES

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tardis, I am sorry to hear about your friend. :(
I hope she get better; or at least is feeling comfortable.

You guys are sweet. We don't know what the long-term holds, but for now she's comfortable ...and seriously considering her own 3DS XL. ^_^ (She's extremely low-vision so she thought handheld gaming was out for her except a bit on her iPad, but she saw well enough on mine to think it's worth looking into because adorable animals help make everything suck less. <3)

Even when I stop cycling some day, I'll hang out here and chat at you because you guys rock. <3

I'm also short sighted :c , It sucks.

Make sure to cheer her up with cute fluffy animal's <3

I'm legally blind as well, which is how we became friends despite the fact she's 30 years my senior. But she has advanced bilateral macular degeneration whereas I just wear very thick glasses and don't drive in dark/obfuscating conditions. Still, she can see well enough to draw and read large print and do the things she enjoys. But getting smacked with extremely vicious cancer on top of it is just beyond.

Cancer makes me venomously angry. Rarely has a pathology been better named or more hated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UNRELATED: Dotty, the adorable peppy bunny, is wearing a BROWN COAT I designed (because what's Serenity without a browncoat? ^_~)

IT IS POSSIBLY THE CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. I may have taken a million screenshots.

My signature is becoming composed of critters I'd like to keep. Likely, once I get Ankha to Bobville, I'll start cycling TARDIS and maintaining Serenity, but the random Serenity move-outs will still be announced.

Wait, SINCE WHEN DID TWILIGHT START CYCLING
IS IT JUST ME OR AM I STILL IN THE 1700'S

Twi was the first one to team up with me. ^_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing maintenance on TARDIS at the moment. Shep just told me he wants to move. Anyone want a dearly loved smug sheepdog or shall I keep him to cuddle a while longer? ^_^ (Seriously, he's an awesome smug. More people should have Shep.)

Oh, wow. When I get a job like gathering autumn leaves or shoveling out snow in neighbor's gardens, I'll buy my 2nd copy of AC:NL and cycle. But, one twist :3 There ARE reservations, but you have to pay 1.5mil AC:New leaf bells to me or 450 TBT bells :3

Oh, wow. When I get a job like gathering autumn leaves or shoveling out snow in neighbor's gardens, I'll buy my 2nd copy of AC:NL and cycle. But, one twist :3 There ARE reservations, but you have to pay 1.5mil AC:New leaf bells to me or 450 TBT bells :3

That will be an interesting thread. I don't do reservations because they are a lot of work to keep up with and I already have a job that I do more than 60 hours a week as it is. ^_~ As it is, I feel badly enough not having 376 of each villager to hand out to all the people who PM me or ask me in various threads. I don't want to compound that by extinguishing all hope of claiming a dreamy for someone because they didn't have the bells. (I don't sell critters. I don't buy them either. I'm an oddball, I guess.)

I want Twilight Sparkle to give me Zucker. He is one of my dreamies.

Thinking about using my forum-based blog to tell the CSI:ACNL stories that pop up in my head all the time. Anybody interested in reading crazy stories about how our beloved fluffballs are actually all on crack and/or criminal masterminds based on things that happen/are observed in game? Because personally, I find it hilarious that Henry told me that the police station makes him nervous and then forbad me to ask about the sock puppet incident.... and by "hilarious," I mean, "after I stopped laughing, I wondered if he was a serial sock thief."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want Twilight Sparkle to give me Zucker. He is one of my dreamies.

No reservations. ^_~

Back