• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Weeee!!!! The 2 columns are for those of us that have the occasional spot open in our reg or kids towns and the other column is for our cycling town. I know I'm keeping my kids except my daughter at 9 so they can cycle campers out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That way we can check mark who we've had and maybe who they go to.

Ah, okay. Just put it on the spreadsheet as well whenever, just so everyone's up to speed. :3 In case, like me, I sometimes get lazy to go through all the older posts. ^^; I shouldn't be, I know, but it happens. :p

----------------------

OMG... so many entries for my candy giveaway... XD

I'm back from my Stitches Fest and I'm on my next search for Coco :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

So very sad indeed :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^^^^^^^ I was posting on a different thing but somehow it ended up here.

I'm online and cycling a bit. I need to head over to retail and post a buying/iso for "Lovely" series stuff, I think. Or decide on a different way to decorate the first floor/back room. ^_^

Someone link me to the chat room again, please? I have the password. I just forgot to bookmark the room. *headdesk*

Hi, people. ^_^ I'm doing okay. I took today off from working, despite deadlines, and just focused on self care.

(Also, when I'm not sleeping, it's not ACNL keeping me up. It's usually my weird sleep schedule, anxiety or just plain insomnia. ^_~ Putting this here for DaCoSim. ^_~)

Someone link me to the chat room again, please? I have the password. I just forgot to bookmark the room. *headdesk*

Hi, people. ^_^ I'm doing okay. I took today off from working, despite deadlines, and just focused on self care.

(Also, when I'm not sleeping, it's not ACNL keeping me up. It's usually my weird sleep schedule, anxiety or just plain insomnia. ^_~ Putting this here for DaCoSim. ^_~)

I get it completely. I have a pretty severe sleep disorder that sux worms.

How much for ankha one of my dreams I can start an offer at 10 million bells

I never sell critters, period, and if someone claims one from me and sells or "trades up" immediately after, they get blacklisted and won't receive another from me, ever.

Ankha is, however, already spoken for. I don't take reservations, but Ankha is a gift to someone who showed immense selflessness repeatedly.

Back