• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

OMG- I found the best website ever. It's a fire noise simulator that you can mess around with. I leave it on in a second window of Google Chrome, and it's soooo relaxing. :)

Thanks for doing this for everyone!

Getting people their dream critters without making them bankrupt their towns was the motivation behind this whole thread. <3 And along the way, I've found some of my favourites (though they tend to be less popular on the forum -- like Gruff! Best cranky goat!)

I am giving away klaus to a good home :3

I appreciate your letting people know, but since this is an official cycling thread for more than one person cycling, we prefer that nobody but the cyclers announce their villagers here. <3 You can put a link to your thread in your sig to boost awareness, though

I just sent my Gruff to the void. I don't know how you can look at him without getting scared D:

I just sent my Gruff to the void. I don't know how you can look at him without getting scared D:

He has really pretty eyes and he's a softie! Just 'cause he's a bit green and likes to rock doesn't mean he's evil! ^_^

Any tips on how to get villagers to move? I've had Elmer for 2 months, and I've only talked to her when she first moved in once >~<

Back