• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Hey ladies. I am work and bored to tears. Wish they'd let me go home do I can come chat!!! Btw, I'm looking for phoebe, if anyone sees her, will u please grab her for me? Only if free of course. I got bam today!!!

I can keep an eye out, but I have no room so no way I could pick her up. T.T If anyone's around, I'm back on the chatzy. :)

Hello lovely people! :D My 2nd copy came in whoo!! I can start cycling for real now!! :) Dunno if I should do what Loki did and start my own thread for now or just post here...

I'll be back to cycling soon. Tomorrow, we're taking my friend a 2DS and a copy of ACNL so she can be addicted. I'll be getting her used to it before I head back, so I should cycle a bit tonight and tomorrow evening. Sorry for the sketchy schedule; there's no good way to plan family (yes, we consider her family) emergencies. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello lovely people! :D My 2nd copy came in whoo!! I can start cycling for real now!! :) Dunno if I should do what Loki did and start my own thread for now or just post here...

We can start a new thread whenever you like. I'll be ready to go whenever. <3

I'll be back to cycling soon. Tomorrow, we're taking my friend a 2DS and a copy of ACNL so she can be addicted. I'll be getting her used to it before I head back, so I should cycle a bit tonight and tomorrow evening. Sorry for the sketchy schedule; there's no good way to plan family (yes, we consider her family) emergencies. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can start a new thread whenever you like. I'll be ready to go whenever. <3

Welcome back!! :D Hope everything's been okay since it's been a few days since we've heard from ya! <3 I can totally start tomorrow, though because I literally just started, I don't have a remotely full town and I don't have the campsite. XD Should we all try and figure out what we wanna do 'bout the group rules as a whole (naturally, any rules that differ will be on our own post)?

Back