• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Danke! I'll look for that! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Turns out Mira was actually planning on leaving without telling me. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW, MIRA. But I guess that's good, so if Cherry decides to move I'll be ready.

I couldnt take a nap , DARN YOU GOD DAM DISHWASHER!.

Felicity moved out of my MAIN town a few hours ago if anyone would like to visit and try an get her from voiding!

TANK just moved in randomly. here's hoping Drago leaves soon.

I really dislike the alligator villagers... Actually, just "big" villagers overall. Like rhinos and elephants.

I really dislike the alligator villagers... Actually, just "big" villagers overall. Like rhinos and elephants.

I only took Drago in under duress. I've had him in my other village and I don't like him -- which is why he's drago the jerk in my sig ^_~

I only took Drago in under duress. I've had him in my other village and I don't like him -- which is why he's drago the jerk in my sig ^_~

Big animals are cool <3 .. I love Tucker, Tia and Big Top for elephants

Hornsby & Spike (come back in the next game!) and Ren?e for Rhinos

And practically all the eagles :D

Lord, where were you lot when I voided Avery and had to turn down Pierce in the campground? THIS IS WHY I ENCOURAGE CHATTER ABOUT WHO YOU LIKE! If I don't know, I can't look out for them. ^_^

I was just admiring your signature ( I like how you like a lot of villagers who aren't "popular"! )

I was wondering, do you time travel to get your dream villagers?

I did TT.. However, Eugene was the only one I got without adoption, and I wasn't TT'ing with him at the time.. The rest I got through adoption though, so TT'ing didn't really matter
However on my main copy I no longer do TT'ing :)

And thanks for the admiration! :D

Waiting for Cherry to move is so much easier when you've got Halloween candy, passion fruit juice, and a full LP series of GTA 5.

Back