• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

He's just a lil rainbow sheep with some unfortunate make up :c I originally didn't like him but the smug personality makes me feel bad that so many people dislike him. I'm borderline protective of him ;~;

I think I might've liked him if he didn't have the makeup... I don't really like clowns either, so that doesn't help. Not scared of them, but I just don't like them.

I'll admit I've seen some cute fanart of him though. :)

I'll keep her for now. If she pings me again, I'll ask again.

And which that, I think I'm done for the night -- at least as of this moment -- because my head is starting to kill me again. I should be able to cycle tomorrow more around 2p Central, so keep an eye out. If you need help figuring out what time that is where you live, this is a handy tool.

Thanks guys. Twi doesn't appear to be online, so I'm going to change the thread to offline. She can change the title when she gets back; we worked out a system. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

SERIOUS QUESTION: Why do you guys like Pietro? He's the creepy clown demon of nightmare sheep!
I LOVE HIM, IF YOU SEE HIM. TELL ME ABOUT HIM PLEASE. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM

I don't have an issue with clowns personally, but my best friend is a true coulrophobe. So if I invited him in, I'd have to warn her and she's avoid visiting the cycling town till he left. But I grok that the smug personality does that. Henry wouldn't be nearly as adorable to me without it, but with it? Yeah. I like him rather a lot.

Then again, I'm also a fan of cranky and snooty characters and lots of people don't seem to like either and even fewer like the snoots at all. I even have several favourite Ucchi characters. Cherry is really growing on me, though, so she'll either have to move soon or else she might get absorbed into New Serenity when I finish cycling.... >.>

Also: if I've added you to pick up a villager, send me a PM if you'd like to remain on my 3DS friends list. I'll have to clear it out at some point if I keep cycling and I don't want to lose contact with anyone who's interested in remaining connected to Serenity or TARDIS, 'cause I <3 visiting and visitors. And thanks for the positive Wi-fi ratings as well; it helps build confidence for people who are looking for a dream villager to know that I'm not gonna scam them or something. (Especially since they're free to good homes, the only thing I want to get out of it period of the happy grin when people connect with That One Villager they've been looking for for ages. <3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I reckon Henry would suit Lazy :) .. As well as Smug

Blasphemy! I'm not a fan of the lazy type, so Henry wouldn't appeal to me if he were a lazy. :p

(I have zero lazies in my primary village for a reason. Once Biskit requested the hammock, I built it and he was outta there. ^_~)

How can you hate lazies? There are so many epic ones.. Erik, Joey, Simon, Filbert, Stitches, Boomer D:

Huh. My town demographics break down into 2 Ucchi, 1 normal, 1 jock, 1 cranky, 2 snooty, 1 peppy, and 2 smugs. It's 60% female and 80% mammalian.

(I can math when on pain killers, I just also find weird things to math about. ... This is why I'm not cycling right now. I would do something stupid.)

Stitches and Zucker are the only ones I think I'd tolerate and that's mostly because stitches looks like a teddy bear I had growing up and Zucker is a morbid joke about a Japanese snack. ^_^ (Takayaki? That walks around? REVENGE OF THE SEAFOODZ!) But Zucker gets an additional point because, I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I'm a total fan of octopodes in general -- all of them. I even dive for them in game to keep as "pets" in the houses. ^_^

Stitches and Zucker are the only ones I think I'd tolerate and that's mostly because stitches looks like a teddy bear I had growing up and Zucker is a morbid joke about a Japanese snack. ^_^ (Takayaki? That walks around? REVENGE OF THE SEAFOODZ!) But Zucker gets an additional point because, I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I'm a total fan of octopodes in general -- all of them. I even dive for them in game to keep as "pets" in the houses. ^_^

I despise Zucker personally, but I adore Marina and Octavian :)

Octavian is NEVER LEAVING my primary town. He's adorable, head wound and all. He was a forum giveaway. I <3 him like crazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I UPDATED THE FIRST POST: It says basically that actual cycling will resume (for me, at least) at 2p central US time tomorrow because if I tried to cycle while taking hydrocodone, I would probably accidentally reset the town. That's not a chance I feel like tempting tonight. I hope you'll understand. <3 It also says to chatter incessantly about the ones you're looking for so I can build a list. I'm thinking of doing a google doc of them so it can be viewable, though only Twi and I (and a another cycler, theoretically) will be able to edit.

Last edited:
Hey Twilight! <3 :D Dunno if anyone else is around to chat for even a lil while since I was gonna go to bed soon.

Last edited:
Hold onto Agent S for me. :O
Don't worry, Papa will get you. Lol

I don't do reservations except in certain exceptional circumstances. But you're welcome to try when she cycles through!

Can you keep an eye out for Marcel for me? I can't believe I TT him out of my cycling town and I just got him yesterday :(

Guess no one wants to chat now, so I'm gonna go to bed. :/ Would have stayed up a lil longer if anyone wanted to chat... *shrugs*

I was gathering bells for a covert drop. ^_^ I'm chattable if anybody's about.

Back