• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

ive been waiting to use that one all day...
now only to find uses for more

I'm going to cycle a bit longer. Had to take a quick break to help godson with homework. (He's 7 and I'm 34; I can rock the SOCKS off 7 year old homework. ^_^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

PECK is in the campground. 5 minutes to vote yes or no.

Those birds just aren't popular. I dunno. My godson loves them but his town is full. (His town, by the way? Birdvale. Guess what he loves?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's enough nopes to move on before time's up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DID YOU GUYS MAKE ME TAKE DRAGO?? ::sigh::

Which of you is from Rosewood? You're the reason I inherited Tank, apparently. ^_~

Man, the bullhorn is useful -- unless you're looking for the character with a french name and you can't pronounce it because it's a language you only read. :/

Last edited:
WAIT; I just saw something in my previous post.
I'm Jay from Nimbasa.
One of my favorite birds is named Jay.
MIND = BLOWN

Okay, guys: whos' my Flurry stalker? I'm deciding whether to let her go, but I have to know she's got a home before I say okay. She can't go to the void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(If her only option is the void, I'll keep her.)

I try not to use the bullhorn as much as i can simply because my mom came into my room once asking if I could stop saying these "stupid names". I don't know, I find it a bit embarrassing to be saying "ROSIE! ROSIE! ROSIE!" all the time.

I usually only call a name once. And only if a circuit of the town didn't locate them. Or if I have a deadline. ^_~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like I'll be keeping flurry. I'll give 5 more minutes for someone to appear 'cause I still feel bad over Aurora falling into the void seconds before she was claimed.

I did TT.. However, Eugene was the only one I got without adoption, and I wasn't TT'ing with him at the time.. The rest I got through adoption though, so TT'ing didn't really matter
However on my main copy I no longer do TT'ing :)

And thanks for the admiration! :D

Oh okay! Well it makes me not feel as bad to TT to get who I would like in town haha. I only TT to get villagers who I like anyway, not for any other reason as well!

And no problem! I like a lot of the "popular" villagers, but there are a ton of villagers I love who aren't as popular which makes them easier to get ;)

I'll keep her for now. If she pings me again, I'll ask again.

And which that, I think I'm done for the night -- at least as of this moment -- because my head is starting to kill me again. I should be able to cycle tomorrow more around 2p Central, so keep an eye out. If you need help figuring out what time that is where you live, this is a handy tool.

Thanks guys. Twi doesn't appear to be online, so I'm going to change the thread to offline. She can change the title when she gets back; we worked out a system. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

SERIOUS QUESTION: Why do you guys like Pietro? He's the creepy clown demon of nightmare sheep!

Last edited:
SERIOUS QUESTION: Why do you guys like Pietro? He's the creepy clown demon of nightmare sheep!

He's just a lil rainbow sheep with some unfortunate make up :c I originally didn't like him but the smug personality makes me feel bad that so many people dislike him. I'm borderline protective of him ;~;

Back