• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

I am in the classroom right now ;)
No students! Yay, peace and quiet. Haha.

I am here to cause chaos!

CHAOS FTW. ::looks at user title:: Yup. I aim to misbehave. ^_~

I know I should have been asleep by now, but couldn't resist a lil TT ing before bed and guess who FINALLY decided to ping to move? CARMEN! Had to post it since I've been wanting her OUT!

Hahahaha. Congratulations! =)

Thanks! Now to see if that person who wanted her a couple days ago still has room and wants her. I will GLADLY void her if I can't find her a home, but whoever takes her... I BETTER not get another random move in. >.< Bad enough I got her from the person who adopted Scoot and I had a full town...

Carmen? Hrm. Let me check something.

Marshal got adopted. But I also had a migraine and couldn't update my signature. I keep forgetting to at the moment.
Agent S moved in. So did Tank. I need to see how many I have. If Carmen doesn't have a home, I might have a spot for her.

I have a spot. And it might compel Drago to leave if I move a peppy in. But I don't want to take her from someone; I just feel bad for her hitting the void. I like her. ^_^

Last edited:
I'll let ya know if I can't find her a home. Will keep ya posted. Maybe you'll have better luck.

She's cool, but I don't want another peppy my town as of now, need room, and her house is in a bad place.

And now I'm off to bed... for real this time! XD Night guys! :D

Last edited:
Serenderpity. I exercised executive veto power and passed the first claim from someone who'd lurked but never mentioned Marshal as anything other than "saw him on the wiki and he looked cool." Which isn't really the point of the thread.

Hai Mszcheysser <3 I'll be back tomorrow when you guys start cycling again, just to watch and chat. ^_^
But for tonight, I need sleep after all that stalking >>;

Serenderpity. I exercised executive veto power and passed the first claim from someone who'd lurked but never mentioned Marshal as anything other than "saw him on the wiki and he looked cool." Which isn't really the point of the thread.

That is awesome! :D
Gosh, this has to go to be one of the coolest cycling threads. =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hai Mszcheysser <3 I'll be back tomorrow when you guys start cycling again, just to watch and chat. ^_^
But for tonight, I need sleep after all that stalking >>;

I am loving your new banner! Pengutango did a great job.
And I see Marshall on the list, great job ;)

I don't want to be a thread dictator or anything, but I definitely don't want to see the ones that 37 people are looking for being totted off only to be swapped in a week for something that person likes better, or worse, sold. You guys wouldn't like me if I were cranky.

and there's a bit of covert cycling going on for the ones that you guys haven't expressed any interest in. Just to make things more interesting. ^_~ I'm doing a casual cycle. Not enough to change the thread title for because I don't know how long I'll be doing it, but currently, Peggy is up for a move out. No one but me had any interest in her anyway, so I didn't think it was worth waking the thread up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So nobody is deeply in love with Kitt, huh?

Normal kangaroo with a kid or conjoined twin onboard? Nobody'd be sad if she, say, slipped quietly through the campground unnoticed?

Kitt_NL.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

The resounding echo of apathy. Okay. No one is fussed about Kitt. Good. ::quietly pushes buttons::

Normal kangaroo with a kid or conjoined twin onboard? Nobody'd be sad if she, say, slipped quietly through the campground unnoticed?

Lol. The things you say! You write, right? (I know you write but as in, blogger kind of person)
Haha, it's always so interesting and creative.

Ah, I want to get on the cycling train too! I have a second copy (boyfriend); he seems too into Pokemon to care now. XD

I would love to help too! But uh, I am horrible. Any advice? haha! =)

You learn as you go. We could use a third cycler here, too, if you're interested in a thread-share.

I can tell you the things I've found most helpful (go a day at a time) and tricks to get them to leave even if you said leave and they said they're staying (I learned that one today on this very thread) and that kind of thing but it's hard to know till you fiddle with it a bit. It's fun, though. You get to be like a fairy godparent, finding beloved critters and finding them homes. ^_^

ETA: Yes. I not only blog, but get paid to write things for places where they print my real name and use non-stick-figure pictures of me. ^_^

Last edited:
You learn as you go. We could use a third cycler here, too, if you're interested in a thread-share.

I can tell you the things I've found most helpful (go a day at a time) and tricks to get them to leave even if you said leave and they said they're staying (I learned that one today on this very thread) and that kind of thing but it's hard to know till you fiddle with it a bit. It's fun, though. You get to be like a fairy godparent, finding beloved critters and finding them homes. ^_^

ETA: Yes. I not only blog, but get paid to write things for places where they print my real name and use non-stick-figure pictures of me. ^_^

No wonder why. You seem like a writer. Hahah! =)
Do you get to work at home? D:
How old are you? You don't need to answer that.

I would love to be a third cycler. Not as active though >:
Unfortunately, Monday-Friday, I am stuck teaching history to a bunch of kids. Waaaaaaaa.
Other than that, I am game! :D!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to grant wishes, as well as hunt for my missing piece! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if we start a new thread & the first three post is from all three? So that everyone can see our posts on the first page? =)

Just a suggestion.

Back