• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

Oh, yeah. If we add a third cycler, we'd need a new thread just for clarity. And we should probably all be clear about whatever rules we have for claims -- like I know that I personally don't want to become a clearinghouse for people to cherry pick popular ones to turn around for profit. I could have auctioned half the earlier ones, but I don't like the feel of that, personally -- but that's me. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with it; it's just my personal quirk, so it's not something I could pretend to enforce on villagers from your towns or from Twi's.

(I do get to work from home, unless it's a speaking engagement -- in which case, I have to wear something other than yoga pants and remember where my Not T-Shirts are.... Other than that, though, it's all yoga pants and cursing at deadlines. ^_^ ETA: and I'm 34. Some would say I'm too old to play house with pixel animals and I say "lalalallala CAN'T HEAR YOU" while stuffing my fingers in my ears and closing my eyes. Hard to type like that....)

Last edited:
I would be the same thing though! I rather give it to a dreamy; that's what I did for Apple, Wolfgang, and Bam.

Let me know when you plan to open the thread. Maybe you should put "UNDER CONSTRUCTIONS" or something like that, to make sure no one posts hahahaha until we're posted too!

=) and you lucky girl, I would love to work at home.

Peggy is in boxes. Anybody want a peppy ginger piglet with big blue eyes? (I think they're blue. They might be black. I really wish I were better at discerning colours....)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be the same thing though! I rather give it to a dreamy; that's what I did for Apple, Wolfgang, and Bam.

Let me know when you plan to open the thread. Maybe you should put "UNDER CONSTRUCTIONS" or something like that, to make sure no one posts hahahaha until we're posted too!

=) and you lucky girl, I would love to work at home.

You want to start cycling ... Friday? Saturday? Let me know. That would probably be the best time to reboot the thread -- maybe 20 minutes before you want to get the chatter going?

We might have the most hopping weekend thread. I get the best cycling done on the weekends; I do have to keep a few daywalker hours on weekdays for phone calls and the like. Being self-employed is still a lot of work. I tend to work 12 hour days, but I get to choose when those hours happen. ^_^

No problem :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

FAUNA is moving in for me <3

Part of the fun of cycling is finding the ones you want on the way. ^_^ Also? It's festivale in my town at the moment... I may or may not be seeking feathers for the gloriousness that is Pav?. ^_^

Part of the fun of cycling is finding the ones you want on the way. ^_^ Also? It's festivale in my town at the moment... I may or may not be seeking feathers for the gloriousness that is Pav?. ^_^

Tardis if ya need help with it i'm happy to I love doing it itsa fun trying to catch all the feathers and that.

I'm only playing a bit to get an idea so that when it's *actually* festivale, I can go all out. I found a rainbow feather! ^_^

Lucky you :)

I love Gladys! I used to have her in my old town :) I'm sure that person will be super happy with her <3

Back