• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Serenity Cycling Online: Back in business.

marina

and merengue for truexgentleman

c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

dem posts guys AHAHAH

GLITCHING!

tumblr_mdk1hgy6wV1rx1ti6.gif

Technically unrelated, but Pave came overstocked on tables, I think, and I have a ton. Um. At least 4 extra. Anybody want a free Pave table? >.>

Oh, absolutely! Wanna come get it now or do you want to cycle some more? I'll be around, so they're not going anywhere.

Yup! I had you added before. I think I picked up one of my main town critters from you, but I don't have my list by me. >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I wind up with other duplicates from Pav?, I may do a Pav? giveaway either in this thread for the regulars or for the forum at large. I think the regulars here should get the first shot just 'cause they've added so much value and life to the thread, but I'm also aware that people are here looking for critters, not furniture. So I'll wait till people express an opinion. <3

Last edited:
D'oh! I didn't see this! I can open it if you wanna come back. I may play for a bit longer. (I think I'm only missing the chair, though.)

Back