• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology

The...Samus...Sig....Thats amazing stuff right there!!! I love the bowser one too, but Samus is the best one you've done.

:eek:

Gengar said:
The...Samus...Sig....Thats amazing stuff right there!!! I love the bowser one too, but Samus is the best one you've done.

Really? I thought I fooled up on it a bit =O

Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:

Really? I thought I fooled up on it a bit =O [/quote]
No way!!

Do you use Gimp for this stuff?

Gengar said:
Shadow_] [quote="Gengar said:

Really? I thought I fooled up on it a bit =O
No way!!

Do you use Gimp for this stuff? [/quote]
Yeah, for every sig =D I got some brushes today which I used for that sig...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20251391/

They're pretty cool. To add them, extract them and put them in the brushes folder, which on my computer is C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\brushes

Personally I think if you added some anti aliasing (smoothing) to the text, the Zelda one would be the best.

I made a new sig yesterday, and I'm personally very proud of it. I believe it's called a "C4D" sig, or something. For me, it leaves all my other sigs in the dust.

*EDIT*

I am now keeping my sig for the sig contest. The only one I showed was JJ, because he is so much better at sig making than me.

While waiting for the sig contest grand unveiling, I made a weirdish abstract sig:

abstractsigbo1.png

[quote="Shadow_] Yet another addition,

linksigvf4.png

You can bet your mama this was my secret weapon, Gengar. [/quote]

:p LOL

:p

And you still used Gimp for this? Thats amazing!

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Yet another addition,

linksigvf4.png

You can bet your mama this was my secret weapon, Gengar.

:p LOL

:p

And you still used Gimp for this? Thats amazing! [/quote]
Yeah, it was hard :gyroidsmile:

I think I know a few ways to do something like that....probably not exactly what you did though.

Anyway I am a little upset that the one odd made got up there when I know exactly how to make one like it....It is how I made that Gandalf sig in my gallery.....

:'(

Back