• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology

Kiba said:
I see improvement in ur good work.Keep it up shadow

:eek: *gulp*...Who in God's name are you?!?!?!?! I used to be Blathers, and I used to be Xemnas, either of those names ring a bell?

EDIT: Nvm...Lone_Wolf

;)

Gengar said:
Kiba said:
I see improvement in ur good work.Keep it up shadow

:eek: *gulp*...Who in God's name are you?!?!?!?! I used to be Blathers, and I used to be Xemnas, either of those names ring a bell?

EDIT: Nvm...Lone_Wolf

;)
Thanks, man!

MAJOR UPDATE: I found some more sigs from a while ago I haven't put hare. And my Sonic one. Updated comments as to include the date first, and made it a chronology of all the sigs I have available to me. By the way, if you were looking for "My Avatars", and clicked this, they're here: My Avatars

sonicboomxl2.png

The original version of my current sig^^^ I was looking for a cooler sig (color-wise).

Thanks for the compliments.

^_^

Shadow_] [quote="Snoopdogga said:
I have a question. Would you mind making me a VC sig?
Hmmm... that wouldn't be that hard. How so? With sprites, I assume. [/quote]

:'( I don't really care how. I've asked many people to make me one but they never.

It's made now, and I have a small, bittersweet update.

metroidlg0.png

It looks pretty good, but Gimp crashed when I was halfway through, so I had to work on a flat image with none of the layers.

:'( It would have been worlds better, but now it's just decent.

mushroomgg4.png

Mushy =D

creedxj1.png

I just finished this today.

The signature reminds me of one JJ made a loooong time ago.

I love the Assassian's Creed one though.

Btw, one of these days you need to make a sig with TP ganondorf in it for me

;) and maybe even a small one for TBT's Nintendo Weekly

:eek:

Back