Pokémon Share Your Shiny Pokémon Stories and Screenshots

IMG_1470.png

Caught this Shiny Heart patterned spinda, so obsessed with her. Her little broken heart. Ugh. This is the only spinda pattern I like so I feel lucky 🥴

Turns out it's been a while since I posted in this thread and I've caught quite a lot of shinies in PoGo since then;

A few shadow ones - Mewtwo and Raikou in their raids and a Trapinch that is now Flygon from the rocket leader battle

image2.png
image3.png
image0.png

Some of my recent favourite legendary shiny catches - after doing loads of Kyogre raids when it was around last year and not getting a shiny I actually managed to get both Kyogre and Groudon on their raid days, then traded them with my sister and a friend who also had them to get lucky ones. During the Sinnoh tour I caught two shiny origin Palkia while my sister got two Dialga instead so we traded one to each other.

image5.png
image6.png
image7.png
image8.png
image9.png
image11.png

A couple of other top picks from the tour weekend - was so happy to hatch shiny Pachirisu as that was my aim for the event and I already had a shiny Piplup so was nice to complete that trio with the other starters.

image10.png
image1 2.png
image0.png
image4 2.png
image5.png

Just some random ones - Spheal is one of my favourite Pokemon was getting a shiny with a scarf was a great moment and shiny Ditto was a pleasant surprise.

image6.png
image7.png
image3.png
image8.png

Won't include the pictures for others as there are a lot but also caught shiny versions of;

• community day Mons - Grubbin, Timburr, Wooper (including my first Shundo with the Paldean one), Mareep, Rowlet, Porygon, Chansey, Bagon, Bellsprout and a bunch of random ones from the December catch up day.
  • other legendaries, etc - Genesect, multiple Suicune, Raikou and Entei, Guzzlord, Cobalion, Reshiram, Therian Landorus, Latios and Latias, Zelf and Uxie
  • raids - Hisuian Samurott and Decidueye, plus Heracross, from their raid weekends and Gengar, Absol and Sceptile from mega raids.
  • randoms - Skorupi, Pumpkaboo with the Halloween costume, Phantump, Ralts, a few Voltorbs (regular and Hisuian), Bulbasaur, Skarmory, Amaura, Galarian Darumaka, Dratini, Rockruff, Turtonator, Spinda, Mime Jr., Wimpod, some Pikachu with hats and quite a lot more
  • plus a whole load of Bronzor, even considering the perma-boosted odds it has - swear every other one I click is shiny
And finally my Mew! Which can now join my shiny Celebi while I work towards Jirachi (if I ever find more Kecleon) and Shaymin 😄

image4.png

1714917593368.png
1714917613172.png

forgot to share 'em but I got two shinies on my first day playing Pokemon Sleep, around 3 weeks ago :) I don't use em now but I just think they're neat!! I'll definitely evolve croagunk one day when I have enough resources hehe.

Back