Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Hi, could I buy a Mew, that'd be 50TBT. Message me on the forums to discuss a time, FC is next to my name :)

So you gonna take part in the Bell tree pokemon fair event? also hows my mega metagross coming along.

So you gonna take part in the Bell tree pokemon fair event? also hows my mega metagross coming along.

I wish I can. I've got a kinda busy sched but we'll see. As for your metagross, it's ready as well. Let me know when you're free to pick it up.

ill log on now just gimme total and it will be sent asap.

could the nickname be Azula instead if you're able to do it?

and is there anyway you'd be able to make her shiny? i forgot to mention it yesterday >.<

Last edited:
could the nickname be Azula instead if you're able to do it?

and is there anyway you'd be able to make her shiny? i forgot to mention it yesterday >.<

I'll let you know. I'm currently still doing its base then i'll inform you when it's ready to pickup. :)

May I get Articuno and lugia? How much :)
Sure! It's still 50 TBT each. I'll be able to trade with you tomorrow. :) I'll VM you! :)

I'll let you know. I'm currently still doing its base then i'll inform you when it's ready to pickup. :)

Sure! It's still 50 TBT each. I'll be able to trade with you tomorrow. :) I'll VM you! :)

Okie dokie Hun sounds good to me :)

ahh I would love to get a Mew and porygon z
My time zones are super funky because I work 6 days a week 6am-7pm ;7;

Hi! I was wondering if you could get me a 6iv shiny Froakie. Also can it have the Protean ability? I'll be willing to pay extra if you can train it in specific IVs and get me a good nature. I'll tell you more details if you accept. Thanks for considering, I really appreciate it! :D

Back