Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Could I get-

Cloyster
[Jolly/Skill Link] [Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Shell Smash/Protect]

Mew
[Timid/Synchronize] [Nasty Plot/Psyshock/Aura Sphere/Dark Pulse] (unless you'd be able to get an impish or careful natured mew?)

Last edited:
Okie dokie Hun sounds good to me :)

Hi! Your lugia and articuno is ready for pickup! Let me know if you're online. :)
ahh I would love to get a Mew and porygon z
My time zones are super funky because I work 6 days a week 6am-7pm ;7;

Hi! Are you online right now? Mew and Porygon Z is ready for pick up. :)
Hi! I was wondering if you could get me a 6iv shiny Froakie. Also can it have the Protean ability? I'll be willing to pay extra if you can train it in specific IVs and get me a good nature. I'll tell you more details if you accept. Thanks for considering, I really appreciate it! :D

Hi! I do have a 6iv shiny froakie with protean ability and naive nature. :) Good for mixed atk, sp atk abilities. :) Let me know if you want to get it! As for EVs, it's currently set on atk/sp.atk/speed.
hi I was wondering if I could get a rayquaza?

The 30 TBT rayquaza is still available for grabs. Let me know when you can pick it up!
Hey is latios still available?
Yes the 30 TBT latios is still available for grabs. Let me know when you can pick it up!
Could I get-

Cloyster
[Jolly/Skill Link] [Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Shell Smash/Protect]

Mew
[Timid/Synchronize] [Nasty Plot/Psyshock/Aura Sphere/Dark Pulse] (unless you'd be able to get an impish or careful natured mew?)

Both are still available as for a impish/careful mew, i'll still need to look for one if you don't want the timid. Let me know!

hi im gonna try to get 50 wins in the Battle maison , in the triples super bracket. im looking for three pokemon to go with the 3 im useing atm.

Greninja matblock/ Mega Kangakhan (thxs for that)/ and Umberon confuse ray/ toxic wish. so i have 150tbt to spend what do u suggest.

hi im gonna try to get 50 wins in the Battle maison , in the triples super bracket. im looking for three pokemon to go with the 3 im useing atm.

Greninja matblock/ Mega Kangakhan (thxs for that)/ and Umberon confuse ray/ toxic wish. so i have 150tbt to spend what do u suggest.

I'll try to think of that. Haven't tried it out yet. Let me know if you have a pokemon in mind as well so it would be easier for me to find. Anyway, your gliscor is ready, will you be able to pick it up in around 20 minutes?

yeah sure 15 20 mins is fine. As for Battle maison Idk im out of idea it not easy so, kinda a jerk place to be honest , the first nomal 1 is easy, but 50 wins in row to get super is not easy..at least has not been for me so idk take time look into it and gimme your thoughts.

Last edited:
yeah sure 15 20 mins is fine. As for Battle maison Idk im out of idea it not easy so, kinda a jerk place to be honest , the first nomal 1 is easy, but 50 wins in row to get super is not easy..at least has not been for me so idk take time look into it and gimme your thoughts.

Alright then. I'll see what I can do. Btw, I'm online, initiate the trade when ready.

Hi, im online right now! :D Would it be possible to change my order to the landorus instead of cloyster but still buy the mew! :D

Hi! I do have a 6iv shiny froakie with protean ability and naive nature. :) Good for mixed atk, sp atk abilities. :) Let me know if you want to get it! As for EVs, it's currently set on atk/sp.atk/speed.

Ok that sounds good. Also, what level is it at? :3

Yes sure, give me about 10-15 minutes, your second on queue trade. :) I'll just finish my current trades. :)

Thanks! Also, might you happen to have a 6IV Ditto to spare? I could really do with one, but it's not crucial. If so, the total would be 100 TBT, right?

Thanks! Also, might you happen to have a 6IV Ditto to spare? I could really do with one, but it's not crucial. If so, the total would be 100 TBT, right?

Yup, correct. I'll be able to trade with you later! I'll VM/PM when ready.

Do you think you can EV train it as you said and evolve it into Greninja all the way to level 100? I'll pay 75tbt total, or more if you'd like. Thank you again! :D

Sure alright. I'll let you know when it's ready :)

Back