Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Can I get the shiny mewtwo, victini and roserade?

Sure! I've sent you a message! Let me know when you're online to grab them! :)

So I know this is a long shot but can I have volcanion for 25 TBT and 2 mil IGB

Nevermind I pretty sure you will not take this offer which I understand I just need to make sure to build up on my TBT

As much as I would want to take the offer, I'm currently on hiatus on AC:NL xP But don't worry, I can keep one under your name. :) So just save up! ;)

I was wondering if u have a 5iv Shuckle for sale if so can u tell me it's info.

Hi i am checking back with you as to the Shuckle 5iv i asked about few days back. Not in a rush just wondering thats all.
Anyway ty for your time ill check back later. have good day.

Hi i am checking back with you as to the Shuckle 5iv i asked about few days back. Not in a rush just wondering thats all.
Anyway ty for your time ill check back later. have good day.

I've already got someone who will be able to trade it with me tomorrow evening. :) From what I saw in the pic it's a BR (6IV) Shiny with moves such as Toxic/Infestation/Shell Smash/Rest. I'll just confirm tomorrow. Are you interested in it?

I've already got someone who will be able to trade it with me tomorrow evening. :) From what I saw in the pic it's a BR (6IV) Shiny with moves such as Toxic/Infestation/Shell Smash/Rest. I'll just confirm tomorrow. Are you interested in it?

Sure just let me know price.

At what time should i be on to pick up the Shuckle we talked about? And what do i owe you. Also if you can ,if not to much trouble i would like,
to know more about the poke. Anyway tyvm for finding it that was kinda cool.

At what time should i be on to pick up the Shuckle we talked about? And what do i owe you. Also if you can ,if not to much trouble i would like,
to know more about the poke. Anyway tyvm for finding it that was kinda cool.

Hi! You can pick it up anytime from now and it would also cost 50 TBT. It's a shiny shuckle with Sassy nature and Contrary ability. As I said, it's 6 IV with moves such as Toxic/Infestation/Shell Smash and Rest. If you have any other queries feel free to post or pm me. :)

I'm looking to get a Mega Kangaskhan. ( not sure about moveset) would like it's Ability to be Scrappy. and nature would like to be jolly or Adamant.
I dont care if it is Shiny or not, would like it to be a 6iv and ill need it to be able to use it in a tournament. As for move set i was think that following
would be ok Dizzy punch, Sucker punch, Rock tomb, and Brick Break. Anyway let me know. i should be on later today.

I'm looking to get a Mega Kangaskhan. ( not sure about moveset) would like it's Ability to be Scrappy. and nature would like to be jolly or Adamant.
I dont care if it is Shiny or not, would like it to be a 6iv and ill need it to be able to use it in a tournament. As for move set i was think that following
would be ok Dizzy punch, Sucker punch, Rock tomb, and Brick Break. Anyway let me know. i should be on later today.

I'll try to get moves as close to your liking. I'll let you know when I'm able to get one.

Hiya! Can I please buy your 6IV Shiny Bisharp?

Sure! Let me know when you're free! I'll be able to get your pokemon ready. :)

@Shinrai .I'll try to get moves as close to your liking. I'll let you know when I'm able to get one.

Thxs when ready VM me with total and ill get back to u asap.

Last edited:
I'll try to get moves as close to your liking. I'll let you know when I'm able to get one.

Sure! Let me know when you're free! I'll be able to get your pokemon ready. :)

I'm ready now if you are! :) Should I go ahead and add you?

Could I get

Roserade
[Timid/Natural Cure] [Toxic Spikes/Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Sleep Powerder]

For 50 BTB?

Back