Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Could I get

Roserade
[Timid/Natural Cure] [Toxic Spikes/Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Sleep Powerder]

For 50 BTB?

Sure! Please VM/PM me whenver you're online!

Do you do EV training and how much?
Depends on how many pokemons and what EV spread you want them to be trained at. You can leave me a PM for this so we can discuss it.

Hi! Just add me up! I'll be available the whole day today. Will try to check the forums every 2 hours. Hopefully I get to catch you online.

Hey there! Looks like we missed each other, but I'll keep checking back today! :)

Hi Checking Back with u About the KangasKhan. Do u know when might be available. Anyway thank you for time.

May I have your shiny Glaceon please? c:

Sure! Give me a few minutes as I'm in a current trade. I'll VM you when it's your turn. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Checking Back with u About the KangasKhan. Do u know when might be available. Anyway thank you for time.

I've already got a 6 IV Shiny Kangaskhan with Jolly/Scrappy. I'm just trying to get the said moves and will trade you maybe tomorrow. It's EV trained as well I believe.

One Japanese volcanion
For one of my best friend :)
Il buy it for a 100tbt

Oh and now another one English this time of volcanion
For another best friend of mine

So total 200tbt

Last edited:
One Japanese volcanion
For one of my best friend :)
Il buy it for a 100tbt

Oh and now another one English this time of volcanion
For another best friend of mine

So total 200tbt

Sure, VM me when you're online to pick it them up! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the ev spread and ivs of zapdos?
I'll check later, It's 6IV with Sp.Atk/HP/Spd 252-252-4 EV spread I think.

Hi there! Is it possible to get a 6 IVs Shiny Luxray?
Sure, VM me when you're online to pick it up!

I should be on tomarrow around 10-10:30 est if thats ok to pick up the poke ill check in for few mins off and on let me know if
time is ok so if it is not i can try to get away for few mins wile no one is looking :cool:

Do you think it'd be possible for me to buy these here? i understand its kinda complicated so if not its fine ^_^

Vaporeon (F) named Nereida

Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 204 HP / 248 Def / 56 SpDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
5IV (-in attack), non shiny

Moveset:
Protect
Ice Beam
Scald
Wish

--

Charizard (F) @ Charizardite X nicknamed Libelle

Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Sp.Att) / Jolly (+Speed, -Sp.Att)
EVs: 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 HP
IVs: 6 is pref, but 5 is fine as long as it only lowers sp.att
Trait: Tough Claws
not shiny

- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz

Last edited:
hi if your good to trade and my Kangaskhan is ready gimme a PM or VM. I should be off and on all day and night till 12am est.

Something else i was looking for was a 6iv Empoleon not sure whats good nature or moveset. maybe a shiny if u can.

Something else i was looking for was a 6iv Empoleon not sure whats good nature or moveset. maybe a shiny if u can.

I'll try to work on one. I'll let you know. Hopefully I can finish it tonight so I can send it to you together with the Kangaskhan.

I'll try to work on one. I'll let you know. Hopefully I can finish it tonight so I can send it to you together with the Kangaskhan.

could i pick up Kang now that way give u some extra time

Last edited:
did u not get tbt i thought i sent it . odd it is saying i did let me look maybe i made mistake.

Back