Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

Are you free to trade for porygon z now? I would like Umbreon too. Can you do both for 90tbt total?

Last edited:
I'd like Shiny Victini, shiny Luxray and shiny Delphox if they're still available :)

No rush! I just realized that my boyfriend grabbed my copy of ORAS instead of his, so I won't be able to get it back and trade until tomorrow night.

Are you free to trade for porygon z now? I would like Umbreon too. Can you do both for 90tbt total?

Sorry! I'd think 50 TBT for each is already at its fair price!
May I have your shiny Delphox? c:

I'd like Shiny Victini, shiny Luxray and shiny Delphox if they're still available :)

Hi! Sorry for the delay! All your orders are ready and I'm available to trade right now! Let me know if you're online and if not, please PM/VM me regarding your schedules. :) Thank you for your patronage! :)

i would like to get Articcuno and Volcanion. can you trade now?

well what do u think fair and as for jpn i guess jpn

we had misunderstandin so ill trade him back u send me 50tbt.

sorry for misunderstanding i didnt see a price anyplace saying it was 100tbt was thinking 50tbt

sorry for misunderstanding i didnt see a price anyplace saying it was 100tbt was thinking 50tbt

Yep, usually I let people offer for my events. But I had already several people who bought Volcanion at that price. You can check the previous posts of this thread if you like, tho some trades are through messages. No worries. :)

So I know this is a long shot but can I have volcanion for 25 TBT and 2 mil IGB

Nevermind I pretty sure you will not take this offer which I understand I just need to make sure to build up on my TBT

Last edited:
Back