Shop Shinrai's Pokemon Shop! (6IV Competitive Shinies, Legendaries, Events, and others!)

did u not get tbt i thought i sent it . odd it is saying i did let me look maybe i made mistake.

Just got it now. Probably a forum lag. Thanks will work on a competitive empoleon, i'll try to finish one tonight, probably 2-3 hours, i'll try to research first.

Just got it now. Probably a forum lag. Thanks will work on a competitive empoleon, i'll try to finish one tonight, probably 2-3 hours, i'll try to research first.

Tyvm ill check back later then. have good one and thxs.

Tyvm ill check back later then. have good one and thxs.

So, so far, I've got this build on Empoleon. It's shiny with 6IV, Modest/Torrent, with Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot and Ice Beam. Let me know if you want it!

So, so far, I've got this build on Empoleon. It's shiny with 6IV, Modest/Torrent, with Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot and Ice Beam. Let me know if you want it!

Thats fine let me know when to pick it up. Would perfer a later afternoon or evening time as im going to see new Star Trek movie tomarrow.

Could ya redo some evs on my kyogre really quick? Id pay 300

Last edited:
Could ya redo some evs on my kyogre really quick? Id pay 300
Sure! I'm currently out but i'll be available later today. I'll VM you by then.
How much for frufrou and what's his level?
It's 50 tbt for it and it's level 100. :) if you want it i'll be able to trade with you later today. :)

You ok with the previous moveset mentioned right? I'll be on in 5-10 minutes. And my asking price would be the same as the previous, 70 TBT. :)

yea np. seya in 5 -10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thxs i might have a new request in couple days if thats ok.

hi i saw your pm, someone on vm agreed to sell me a ditto, but i did come to request a pokemon if you're able to do it.

Manectric (F) @ Manectite nicknamed Verena
Nature: Timid
IV: 5/6IV
Ability: Lightning Rod
EV spread: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moveset: Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Overheat
Hidden Power Ice (if possible)

hi i saw your pm, someone on vm agreed to sell me a ditto, but i did come to request a pokemon if you're able to do it.

Manectric (F) @ Manectite nicknamed Verena
Nature: Timid
IV: 5/6IV
Ability: Lightning Rod
EV spread: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moveset: Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Overheat
Hidden Power Ice (if possible)

I'll try to make as close as what you've requested but I can't provide the item since it isn't available on Pokemon X, I believe. And second, I don't usually do nicknames, but I will try.

okay ill just google where to find the stone, if there's any other problems making her lmk

btw, manectite is in x, not y, that's houndoominite, for future reference :)

Last edited:
Hi im looking for a Mega Metagross. 6iv .not sure move set or nature. anyway get back to me let me know.

okay ill just google where to find the stone, if there's any other problems making her lmk

btw, manectite is in x, not y, that's houndoominite, for future reference :)

I'll see what I can do. It might be either attached to my own competitive team or probably lost in in a trade before. But we'll see.

Hi im looking for a Mega Metagross. 6iv .not sure move set or nature. anyway get back to me let me know.

Alright. I'll try to look for one again.

if you can get shiny fine if not im picky about it. ill check back with u in couple days so u can do your thing. thxs again ill be on and off all day if you find something early. Just pm me with price and info when set. ok im off to sleep.

Back